Special Chapter: Destroyer of Destruction (Holiday Special)

Before you people begin reading this special chapter, I want to thank you all for such an amazing year! Truly, I never would have to thought that this story would go anywhere at all. Seeing this story and where it is now just...man...am I crying? Whatever, I just wanted to say thank you for giving your time to read Dragon Ball M and maybe other stories you have read on my account. Thank you so much!
——————————————————————
This Special Chapter is actually Canon to DBM and future material. So have fun with this one.

Today was the eventful day to celebrate Mercury being a father now! Everyone has gathered at Capsule Corps to have this celebration. The food was made, the decorations were ready and set but the missing piece to making this whole thing worthwhile was Mercury himself?

Bulma:"Where is he? We made all of this but he doesn't even show up?!"

ChiChi:"Speaking of that, Goku isn't here as well!"

Bulma:"The same goes for Vegeta as well. I swear, Saiyans never care for parties"

While Bulma and ChiChi discussing their husband's downfall, Caulifla and Eleso has arrived.

Eleso:"Hey guys!"

Yamcha:"Wassup little dude. How you been?"

Eleso:"I've been good. How's everyone else?"

Krillan:"We've been fine. Nothing bad has happen to the earth in a long time so far"

Goten and Trunks runs to Eleso and the three started playing tag with each other. Caulifla started talking with Bulma and ChiChi about Mercury's location.

Bulma:"Where is he? This is his party after all"

Caulifla:"He went with Whis to train with that old man and arrogant prince. He should be back soon"

Bulma/ChiChi:"That's our husbands you're talking about!"
————————————————————————
Goku and Vegeta were training while Mercury and Xicor were meditating.

Whis:"You must keep your Ki sealed at all times you two. Never let it leak out or the opponent will be able to measure your full strength"

Goku and Vegeta stopped fighting to seal their Ki. After a couple seconds, they returned to fighting again.

Whis:"Now as for you two, I want you guys to try and sense Goku and Vegeta's Ki as they fight"

Xicor doesn't opens his eyes but asked the question that everyone has.

Xicor:"Why?"

Whis:"If things go right, you'll be able to measure your opponent's strength without even fighting them"

Mercury:"...Goku's Ki is leaking..."

Goku and Vegeta stop fighting as they're surprised from what Mercury said.

Goku:"Woah! He's able to detect the smallest difference in output"

Mercury opens his eyes and stands up.

Mercury:"I have to really concentrate sadly so I'm not at the level I want to be at"

Vegeta:"Hmph. Hey, Mercury"

Mercury:"Yeah Vegeta?"

Vegeta:"Isn't today your party or whatever?"

Mercury:"My party? What do you-"

Xicor:"You mean Mercury being a dad now?"

Mercury:"...."

Mercury is frozen and begins looking pale.