Chapter 90: Our final stand!

Mercury:"Jiren...Goku..."

Goku:"Just leave it to us Mercury. We can handle him"

Campari:"Ah, Goku and Jiren. You two made quite the show back in the void. But here, I cannot let you interfere with our plans"

Goku:"Our? Who else is in this?"

Campari:"That, I cannot tell you"

Jiren:"Let's Just fight already"

Goku:"Couldn't agree more"

Goku and Jiren take stance while Campari stands with a unsettling smile.

Mercury:"You got this Goku, Jiren. Don't lose now"
Everything becomes still as Goku and Jiren face their opponent which undoubtedly is an angel. A single drop of sweat from Goku falls from his and descends to the ground, as it hits the ground...the fight begins.

Goku:"Kamehameha!"

Goku fires the blast at Campari but misses the hit since Campari moves out the way. Jiren appears behind Campari and throws a punch but once again, Campari dodges out the way. Jiren does a low-leg sweep, Campari jumps into the air to dodge the attack.

Goku:"Now I got you!"

Goku transforms into Blue and flies to Campari.

Campari:"What-?"

Goku lands a solid punch on Campari's face that sends him away into a mountain.

Jiren:"The angel isn't even trying with us"

Goku:"I've noticed...Guess we should get serious then"

Jiren:"Heh. You always seem to surprise me Son Goku"

Goku:"Here he comes!"

Campari flies towards Goku and slams him down with his staff, Jiren tries to attack back but Campari hits Jiren's gut with his staff and lands the staff on top of Jiren's head, sending him straight down.

Campari:"Well, you two are known for being hard to put down so I'll be serious with you then"

Campari uses his staff to make Ki orbs appear behind him. Soon, hundreds were made.

Goku:"Tch. There's way too many"

Jiren:"Stand back."

Jiren moves of front of Goku and moves his fist back.

Jiren:"Sleep, Angel"

Jiren throws his fist forward, causing a massive shockwave of power. The shockwave destroys the Ki orbs and pushing the angel away from them.

Goku:"I always forget how strong you really are Jiren, Makes me want to become even stronger!"

Jiren:"Now's not the time to lower your guard. We still have a fight to win"

Goku:"Right! Leave it to me!"

Goku uses instant transmission to appear in front of Campari in the atmosphere.

Goku:"Jeez. This is where you went?!"

Campari:"Son Goku. You fight against me on your own?"

Goku:"I always wanted to fight an angel seriously"

Campari:"Then let me show you the real power of an angel"

Campari uses his speed to vanish from Goku's sight. Goku looks around but fails as Campari punches Goku and disappears again.