Chapter 52: The rematch of an hot-head and an berserker

Mercury:"Come on, come on there's gotta be somebody to fight"

Grand Priest:"Krillin from universe 7 has fallen out of the stage!"

Mercury:"Really Krillin?! Whatever seems he was able to take some people out so doesn't matter now, what does matter is-"

Mercury stops and watches Kale being beaten by Napapa and Methiop then slips to being unconscious.

Mercury:"Hey!"

The two stop to see Mercury chase them down.

Mercury:"Isn't it rude to hit a girl?!

Mercury punches Methiop away and enters a pushing struggle against Napapa.

Napapa:"Give it up kid!"

Mercury:"Like hell I would!"

Mercury transformed into Super Saiyan 1 but Napapa is able to push Mercury closer and closer to the edge. Mercury was able to stop the movement just before going over the edge but Napapa hasn't given up.

Mercury:"Aren't you...Annoying!"

Mercury and Napapa were pushed over the edge and begun falling into the void!

Mercury:"Damnit! Not yet!"

Mercury uses Napapa as a footing and jumped off of him to enter back onto the stage. As Mercury landed someone stood in front of him...it was Caulifla.

Caulifla:"Should've have known knocking you out won't be that easy"

Mercury:"Yea...missed you too"

Mercury stood back up and started to walk away but was stopped by Caulifla.

Mercury:"What?"

Caulifla:"Teach me how to go Super Saiyan Blue! Or maybe that White hair form!"

Mercury:"Nah"

Caulifla:"Nah? Are you underestimating me?"

Mercury:"Maybe or maybe not but I don't think you're ready for it"

Caulifla:"What?! I'll show you that I have enough potential to have it!"

Caulifla's muscles started to grow in size and...certain area but soon she became super bulky.

Caulifla:"You must be trembling from this raw power!"

Mercury:"..."

Caulifla threw a wild punch to Mercury who just easily dodges it and tossing Caulifla to the ground.

Mercury:"You sacrifice speed for raw strength but in a match like this you won't last much longer"

Caulifla:"Damnit.."

Mercury:"If you wanna ascend to the next level then this is it!"

Mercury transform into Super Saiyan 2 with Caulifla being amazed at it.

Mercury:"This is the form you should focus on now!"

Caulifla literally jumps on Mercury and is begging for him to teach her.

Mercury:"H-hey come on back off"