Chapter 71: This is the end of you!!

Xicor:"Ultra Instinct? What is that? Sounds like it's futile attempt on beating us"

Mercury checks himself out as he notices the new aura surrounding him.

Xicor:"Keita. Finish him"

Keita:"With pleasure"

Keita fires a ki blast at Mercury but was knocked away by him.

Xicor:"Keita! You idiot!"

Keita:"Then help me!"

Xicor:"Fine! But only to let Damien know you can't do anything alone"

Xicor And Keita Fire multiple ki blast towards Mercury who knocks each one away without trying.

Goku:"Heh...Ultra Instinct..."

Xicor:"What the hell is that?!"

Goku:"It's the power of gods...even they fear of its power"

Xicor:"Bullshit! I'm What the gods fear most!"

Mercury:"That's where you're wrong"

Xicor looks back at Mercury.

Mercury:"Let me show you the power of...Ultra Instinct!"

Mercury takes one step forward and instantly was in front of Xicor. Mercury had intentionally attacked with a kick but Xicor just barely dodge the attack. The force of the attack was so intense that it caused the area nearby to crack.

Mercury throws a punch forward while Xicor does the same. It caused an explosion of power to erupt and making smoke appear, Mercury jumps back with Xicor rushing forward at Mercury. Xicor goes for a punch but Mercury dodges the attack and lands a counter blow into Xicor's gut. Xicor spits out salvia from the punch and crashing back to where Keita is.

Keita:"Tch...Let's see you handle me-"

Mercury slowly walks towards Keita without any worry.

Keita:"You got a death wish? Fine! Let me fulfill it then!"

Keita fires more ki blast attacks at Mercury who just dodges the ones that would hit him. Mercury comes closer to Keita who is panicking as he comes closer.

Keita:"What the hell?!"

Mercury disappears from Keita' line of sight and causing him to frantically look around. Keita slowly walks backwards out of fear but bumps into someone. Keita slowly turns around and sees Mercury there who is just looking down on him. Mercury throws punches towards Keita at unseen speeds and easily knocks him down.

Mercury:"Xicor..."

Xicor:"Tch...Don't get cocky!"

Xicor powers up and attacks Mercury but dodges every attack.

Xicor:"Stop...Doing That!"

Mercury catches Xicor's fists and knees him in the chin. Mercury let's go and kicks Xicor away.

Xicor:"Just What the hell are you?"

Mercury:"Who I am? I'm Mercury...The savior of this universe...and your executioner!"

Mercury let out his power and begin shaking the entire city

Mercury:"HAAAA!!!"

The distinct roar of his power was able to scare Xicor but shook it off him.

Xicor:"Had enough?"

Mercury:"Yeah...this is more than enough to put you out for good"

Xicor charges forward but Mercury throws his fist forward, a shockwave of it was made and hit Xicor's stomach. Xicor recovers and stands next to Keita.

Xicor:"I have a plan..."

Keita:"What is it?"

Xicor:"Just follow my lead"

Xicor And Keita both attack Mercury who dodges each one. Xicor uses a ki explosion attack, making Mercury jump back. Keita fires a blast at Mercury who dodges it in mid-air but unaware of Xicor's plan.

Xicor:"Final Flash!!!"

Xicor lands the attack on Mercury who wasn't able to dodge in time and was carried into the sky.

Goku:"Mercury!"

Xicor:"Heh...Finally"

The blast disappears with Mercury falling back down to the city.

Goku:"Now you really pissed him off"

Xicor:"Huh?"

Keita:"Xicor! Don't listen to him! Finish Mercury off!"

Xicor nods his head and forms a Ki blade. Xicor jumps into the air after Mercury.

Goku:"Mercury! Come on! You have a universe to save already! I put my trust into you Mercury so don't lose now!"

With that, Mercury recovers and unleashed his energy.

Xicor was pushed back into the ground while Mercury lands back on the ground

Xicor:"Damnit! Just die already!"

Mercury:"..."

Mercury dashed to Xicor and Keita and unloads punches into them. Mercury felt Ultra Instinct leaving his body so he begun using his last bit of power left into his final attack.

Mercury:"Let's end this already!"

Mercury jumps back and charges the attack.

Mercury:"Final Kamehameha!!"

The blast was massive and made it impossible for Xicor and Keita to dodge. As so, they were both consumed in the blast as it destroyed everything in its path. As it all ended, Mercury returns to his normal self but had no stamina left to do anything.