Chapter 24: The Return

Xicor's POV
It's been a month since Mercury sacrifice his own life to save everyone in Conton City And now finally me and Reaper have gather the dragon balls to bring back Mercury but that's Thanks to Goku for telling us this.

Now everyone stands near the shrine of where the dragon balls will be placed.

Reaper:"You ready Xicor?"

Xicor:"Yea lets pop them in"

Me and Reaper put the dragons balls into there respected slots, they begin to glow, telling us that we must say the line.

Xicor:"Shenron! Come forth and grant me my wish!"

The dragon balls begin to glow brighter then a beam was shot into the air and revealed a huge green dragon.

Shenron:"You have gather the seven dragon balls, now state your wish"

Xicor:"I wish for Mercury to be resurrected and brought here!"

Shenron:"...It will consume both your wishes do you accept this?"

Xicor:"Yes!"

Shenron:"Then your wish has been granted"

His eyes grew red and then Mercury appeared in front of everyone

Mercury:"Hey everyone! I'm back!"

Shenron:"Now then...Mercury if you die again then I won't be able to revive you so make this second life worth it"

Mercury:"I hear you big guy, thanks"

Shenron nods his head then disappears, same for the dragons balls as they spilt apart in the sky, after that everyone stares at Mercury.

Mercury:"So you guys gonna cheer for me or stare at me all day?"

Mercury's POV
Everyone stared at me but finally everyone was cheering for me and showed that I was missed.

Mercury:"That's more like it"

?:"Mercury!"

Someone called out for me then I saw the small group of friends and mother I missed so much

Mercury:"Hey guys missed me?"

Shaya:"You idiot!"

My mom ran and hugged me with tears in her eyes.

Mercury:"Sorry for making you go through this mom"

Shaya:"At least my Little Hiro is back"

Xicor:"Welcome back bro"

I saw Xicor walk up to me and hang his fist towards me and I return the gesture with a fist bump.

Mercury:"Long time no see Xicor"

Reaper:"You are some lucky bastard you know that?"

Reaper stood next to Xicor with a smile on his face.

Reaper:"There is a few people who I respect but Mercury after what you did you deserve not only my respect but everyone here"

Everyone started cheering and chanting my name.

Mercury:"Thank you Reaper and everyone else here but I'm not the only one who fought to defeat Mira and Towa"

I walked in between Xicor, my mother and Reaper and hugged them together.

Mercury:"I couldn't have done it without these three here"

Xicor:"Finally I get some recognition"