...babe c'mon

Patrick walks down the stairs, Pete watching him confused. He stands up to talk to Patrick, but Patrick whips his head around and raises his eyebrow at him.

Pete stops dead in his tracks. Patrick is wearing silver bracelets. Pete stops about five feet away. "Babe. c'mon."

Patrick just turns and walks away making a slight mocking noise.

"All I️ said was that the new song we're working on should have more bass in it!" Pete says loudly from the living room.

"And it shouldn't!" Patrick says from the kitchen.

"Yea, but using my vampireness again me! That's not cool, Patrick!" Pete huffs.

"Oh yes I️ can!"

Pete sighs and throws himself down on the couch. He watches as Patrick pulls items out of the fridge and cabinets. "Whatcha making?"

"Italian."

"GOD...PATRICK!!" Pete slams his hands down on the couch.

Patrick just continues putting items on the counter.

A few minutes pass before Pete shoots up from the couch enters the kitchen, standing as closes as he can to Patrick-about 5 feet away.

"Hey...there's a carnival in town right now. Wanna go? It'll be nice, and fun." Pete gives Patrick a pleading look.

Patrick turns to face him and smiles sympathetically. "Sure, hun."

One hour later...

"GODDAMN IT PATRICK WHEN I️ SAID 'GO TO A CARNIVAL' I️ DIDN'T MEAN THAT YOU'D SPEND THE ENTIRE FUCKING TIME IN THE HALL OF MIRRORS!!!"

~~~

This is very short but I️ think it's pretty funny.