Stop stroaking your water bottle

Pete ran around the soccer field, kicking the ball up the grass. Skillfully maneuvering around other people. His high school soccer team is playing a scrimmage. (practice game where the team is divided into two teams)

Pete is playing offense for the red team, slamming the soccer ball almost into the net...if some little punk hadn't been such a good goal keeper.

Patrick smirks as Pete frowns. "C'mon Pattycakes! I was so close!" He whines.

"Ah, but not close enough!" Patrick laughed and punts the soccer ball down the field. Patrick is the blue team's goal keeper.

"I hate you." Pete ruffles Patrick's hair.

"Mmmmmm go away!" Patrick swats at Pete.

"ALRIGHT BOYS, TAKE TEN!!" Their coach yells.

Patrick huffs and takes off his goalie gloves. He starts lightly jogging over the bleachers, Pete following.

Patrick pulls out his water bottle and moans at the relief of cool water hitting his tongue. It's too hot out today. That's what happens during summer though, right?

Pete digs through his backpack, Patrick looking back at him every now and then to continually see Pete looking for something in his bag.

Pete eventually throws his backpack down in frustration and stomps up to Patrick.

"Patrick..." Pete says in a calm voice, hovering over Patrick who is sitting on the bench.

"Yes?" Patrick pants from gulping water down his throat.

"Give me you're water bottle." Pete says calmly.

"What? No. This is my water bottle, not yours." Patrick hugs his water bottle to his chest.

"Patrick." Pete says a little more frustrated, "give me the mother fucking water bottle."

"No. You have germs. I don't want your saliva all over my water bottle, because then I'll taste it when I drink out of it! That's gross!" Patrick starts petting his water bottle.

"Patrick stop stroking your water bottle." Pete says

"No." Patrick kisses his water bottle

"Okay this is getting too weird. Just give me the water bottle!" Pete reaches for the bottle.

Patrick smacks his hand away.

"MY WATER BOTTLE. I DON'T WANT YOUR TONGUE TOUCHING IT."

"PATRICK, MY TONGUE HAS LITERALLY BEEN IN YOUR MOUTH VARIOUS TIMES NOW GIVE ME THE WATER BOTTLE BEFORE I DIE OF DEHYDRATION."

Patrick's face turns red and he lets go of the water bottle, Pete grabbing it and smirking like he won. He tip his head back and goes to start drinking when he notices everyone staring at him.

Pete looks around confused.

"W-what?" A team member says.

"What? What did I say?" Pete looks even more confused.

"You and Patrick have made-out? I mean either that or you have some sort of kink where you stick your tongue in people's mouths...OTP honestly..." another says

Patrick looks about ready to cry. Pete feels a wave of guilt wash over him.

"Ew, fags." Some teammates say.

"Ew, heteros." One boy mocks to the ones who said the slur.

"Okay...so it's gay. And?" Pete stands his ground.

Most people look in shock.

He turns to look at Patrick, cheeks flushed and eyes watery. Mouth moist and hands clamped.

"Now, sweetheart...GIVE ME YOUR FUCKING WATER BOTTLE."