No more shows (( warped tour ))

No one ever got the story right.

2005 Warped Tour, Fall Out Boy And My Chemical Romance became a dynamic duo, often members from each band playing with the opposite band at shows.

Some people that that the bassists Pete Wentz and Mikey Way has the most epic summer fling during the tour. That was never true.

There were so many thing that people though happen between the two bands, but I'm here to tell the truth. I'm here to say what really happen all those years ago.

"This next song..." Pete starts, "it's about an asshole. It's called 'I slept with someone..."

It's nice watching the other three guys play, all head banging and jumping around with each other.

It's not the best time for us as people, but as a band we're doing great. Our second album 'From Under the Cork Tree' just dropped right in time for Warped Tour and Patrick just turned 21.

Joe and Patrick are doing okay, Joe has a small drinking problem but it's nothing serious. He just likes to get wasted. Patrick is actually starting to open up which is good.

Pete is the one I'm worried about. Depressed, suicidal. I'm scared he's gonna do something drastic soon. I know Patrick's talked to him about it, those two are really close.

Soon enough, all shows end. They end quicker than I want a lot of the time, so after today's particular show I decide to try and get the other three guys and MCR to go out and do something that's not an after party and get drunk. I'm straight edge and parties are no fun for me.

The others take off, running around the stage and throwing picks out at the audience. I step out too and toss drum sticks out at fans. We all stand side by side and bow, then scoot off the stage.

Today is a rare day because it's 100% fall out boy who performed. Normally Ray or Mikey take Pete or Joe's places. Bob also played drums instead of me one show and Gerard and I were singing as Patrick died laughing on the side of the stage with Frank. I can't sing for shit, I'm a damn drummer.

The four of us get pulled into a group hug by Joe and we all catch our breath. Patrick starts chuckling, "that was fun."

Days became blurred and next thing we know, Patrick is hardly ever on our bus. He stays on the MCR bus. Him and Bob have been getting close. Pete's not very happy; in with them being close and just in general.

I also think Gerard and Frank are fucking, not sure, but Mikey spent a night on the Fob bus because "Gerard and Frank...oh my god."

Gerard, Joe, and Pete are also having some alcohol problems.

The main problem, though, is Patrick and Bob.

They're so close, this is ruining Pete and Patrick's friendship. This is why I suspect Pete's been getting drunk a lot more. Patrick is the only thing that keeps him grounded. The second issue is that Patrick acts so timid now. He doesn't look anyone in the eye anymore, always doing what Bob says. It's scaring me. Patrick is a little ball of innocent anger and energy...and right now he's just sad...and quiet.

So I decided this problem is something I'm taking on.

"Alright! Haha...we're leaving, everyone get on a damn bus!" Joe slurs, beer in hand.

I nod at Pete and we hop on the MCR bus. I told him my concerns, and after a bit of convincing that Patrick doesn't hate him, Pete's determined to get his Patrick back from Bob.

Frank and Mikey are sitting in the living room area thing and give us funny looks, Pete just smiles and the two shrug.

Gerard and Ray hop on the bus next, Gerard obviously high. "Weeeee!!"

He flops back onto the couch and puts his head in Frank's lap. Frank laughs and runs his fingers through Gerard's black hair. Ray rolls his eyes and sits next to me.

"Hey."

"What's up, cupcake murderer." I smirk.

"Okay, Andy, I stuck my hand in a cupcake one time!" We both laugh.

Patrick and Bob shuffle in, and Patrick's face goes red when he sees Pete and me. Pete smiles as him lightly, and Patrick's face softens.

"C'mon, Patty." Bob grabs his wrist and pulls him to the bunks.

There's bruises on his wrist.

Little did I know was that weeks later the problems started to change, Gerard got worse. Gerard started doing heavy drugs. After awhile Frank was sober enough to help Gerard detox. It took time and few relapses, but Gerard got better. Unfortunately, him and Frank went their separate ways romantically. Gerard sorta betrayed Frank, and no one realizes but that was one of the many reasons MCR broke up.

But before they broke up, Bob pulled a similar stunt with Mikey that he did Patrick. It happened a few years after Warped Tour. This time, the other band members found out, and Bob was kicked out of the band. I hear he still posts angry tweets on Twitter about it to this day.

Patrick and Pete got close again, after a lot of mental restoration and love, they fixed everything. Pete's not suicidal anymore and Patrick is definitely not sad and quiet. They both ended up marrying two pretty rad women and had some little fuckers.

Joe got better and had a similar ending to Pete and Patrick. Mikey and Ray too.

And that leaves me.

I'm a little lonely these days, but I'm lucky Fob never split. Our seventh album 'M A N I A' just was released and I couldn't be more happy with it.

Touring is a lot different now, it's better for us. Pete and Patrick get a bus and Joe and I get a bus. I guess that's what happens when you become really famous, oh yea btw that happened. We're living the dream.

I can't help but miss the old touring days, though. The rush, the people. The whole environment of it. Now we're in our thirties, plus the other three guys are married and have kids.

It's cool though.

I was always the odd one out.

No one just cared enough to look.

———

I don't know what that was but it was really fucking sad I'm sorry, I'm just sad so.

Btw this isn't what actually happened, I just think it's fun to twist warped tour with my chem and Fob in odd ways because it makes good stories in my head, so when I'm daydreaming I imagine this sometimes cause I'm very alone these days.