DADDY

Andy came into the living room with a bowl of popcorn. He sat down in a chair, while Patrick was laying on the couch.

"Yay! Gimme gimme!!" Patrick made grabby hands towards the bowl.'

"No! It's mine!" Andy huddled around the bowl.

Patrick shot up and grabbed the bowl from Andy, him making a whining sound as the bowl was taken away from him. Patrick stand in front of him, mockingly shoving popcorn down his throat.

The two were having a sleepover at Andy's house. Their middle school had been canceled the past two days because of snow, and Andy thought it would be fun to host a sleepover with his three friends: Patrick, Joe, and Pete. Of course, Joe and Pete were late because of how much snow they had to go through on their bicycles. Patrick, being the smarty he is, left his house early.

Patrick was about to walk to sit down, but his phone started ringing. He remain in front of Andy, while he took his phone out of his back pocket. Andy sat up to see who was calling Patrick. The contact reading 'daddy.'

Andy smirked and grabbed Patrick's phone out of his hand. "HEY!!" Patrick squealed.

Andy answered the phone and stood up, swatting Patrick away from his.

"HEY PETE DID YOU KNOW PATRICK HAS YOU SAVED IN HIS CONTRACTS AS DADDY?"

There was a silence over the phone.

Patrick, more forcefully reached for his phone. "ANDY!!"

Finally a voice answered over the phone.

"What? Andy? Is that you? I was calling to tell Patrick that he left his sleeping bag at home, his mother just realized and was wondering if he wanted me to drop it off...?"

Shit.

"I'm sorry, Mr.Stump. Let me get you back to your son."

Andy handed the phone over to Patrick, Patrick flipping him off as he started talking to his dad.

Andy sat back down and continued watching the movie, still a bit flustered.

A few minutes later, Patrick returned and sat down of the couch. "Andy what the heck? I just had to explain to my dad why you answered the phone, and that I don't call Pete daddy-and why anyone would call someone daddy who is not their dad. You know how awkward that was??"

Andy apologized quietly.

Patrick stood up and grabbed the remote to the TV that was on the table in front of Andy's chair, putting his phone and glasses on the table.

"I hate this movie, can we watch Charlie's angels or something?"

"Yea, sure. Whatever you want, I don't care." Andy said lazily.

Then, Patrick phone started ringing again.

Andy, even though he knows he shouldn't have, curiosity looks over at who's calling.

The phone reads 'master.'

Patrick doesn't realize Andy could see his phone, and picked it up.

"Hey, Pete. What's up?"

"OKAY PATRICK WHAT THE FUCK."