What's up?

Patrick yawns as the bell rings. Lunch time.

He packs up his backpack and makes his way down the stairs to the bathroom. He's had to pee for like two hours, and this way he won't have a run in with Bob or Brent-fucking idiot bullies.

He hops off the second to last stair and clicks his heels. He feels pretty good today.

Kids scoffs at him as he makes his way to the boys bathroom.

He pushes open the door. He immediately notices the boy sitting on the sink, shifting his hips uncomfortably. He has a face of discomfort and his hands are scratching as his thigh. Patrick recognizes the boy.

"Hey Pete! You okay?" Patrick says with a smile.

Pete looks at his with an angry face, a sort of 'why the fuck are you so happy can't you see I'm in pain?' look.

"Pete..." Patrick stands in front of Pete, looking up at him.

Pete looks away.

Patrick and Pete knew each other from a few places. They share some classes, their moms are pretty close, and Pete works at a CD store that Patrick often goes to. They weren't too close, but they were friendly. Patrick also though Pete was kinda cute.

"Pete," Patrick moves Pete's head so he's looking at him, "what's up?"

Less then a second later, Pete responds.

"If I tell you what's up will you sit on it?"

Patrick looks in confusion for second, then realizes what Pete just said.

"WHOA." Patrick backs up

"Yea sorry i just-there's this fucking girl in my history class and she doesn't even realize it but every time she shifts in her seat I just oh my god." Patrick noticed the now apparent bulge in Pete's pants.

Patrick stays silent.

"Hey." Pete hops off the seat.

He walks closer to Patrick, backing him up. He leans down to his ear, nibbling it lightly.

"I like your skirt." Pete starts kissing down Patrick's neck.

Patrick can't help but moan, his hands grabbing at Pete's sweatshirt.

"But I think I'd like you better without it." Pete starts rutting his hips against Patrick, both of them emitting soft moans.

"NO ANDY GODZILLA WOULD OBVIOUSLY WIN AGAINST- HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK." A boy says, entering the bathroom. He covers his friend, 'Andy', eyes.

Pete pushes himself off me.

"Oh, hey Joe, hey Andy." Pete says casually, both him and Patrick dazed.

"JOE I SWEAR TO GOD TAKE YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF MY FACE. IM NOT TWO AND I COULD LITERALLY HEAR THE MOANING," Andy hits Joe's hand away, "WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO US??"

"I don't know...I guess we're just doomed to forever walk in on Pete and Patrick almost having sex in various oneshots."

"What?" Patrick says

"Oh nothing..." Andy smiles.