Put. The. Vodka. Down.

"WOOAA" Pete yells.

Joe yells behind him and the two quickly disperse into the crowd. Joe going to the left abc Pete the right. Patrick and Andy sigh, standing where Joe and Pete were before they ran off into the house to get drunk.

"I got Joe, you got Pete?" Andy asks.

"Yea...be careful, Joe literally almost snorted cocaine like two day." Patrick replies cautiously.

"Okay...I'm gonna go follow him." Patrick sighs.

Andy nods.

Patrick treads down the way Pete just went, grumpy. This always happens.

After the bands first album "Take This to Your Grave" was released, all was going really fucking great. The four boys in the band were working on new music. The were spending time together, weather it was jamming out or having sleepovers like middle school girls, they were having the time of there lives.

Then they started their first tour. They were picked up by Warped Tour and started their venture across the country. Other bands like 'My Chemical Romance' and 'The Academy is...' were big influencers. They're older, and know how this whole your thing works.

Between the lead singer of My Chem being an alcoholic, and parties after every show (every other day), this band was quickly introduced to thing such as: hard alcohol, shooting up drugs, snorting drugs, smoking weed, loud music at 3am, a rush, and other people under the influence, this whole partying aspect seemed a lot more prominent than it was before this year Warped Tour started...

And leaves Fall out boy (the band the four boys are in) with a big problem: the band is split.

Joe and Pete are completely into the idea of getting stoned or wasted as fuck, dancing and partying hard. Andy and Patrick, however, aren't. Andy is straight edge and prefers quite, beside loud, tasteful music. Patrick just hates the rush-it scares him. In high school he would see his friend getting hammered and fear it, he saw how outrageous they acted. He doesn't want that for himself or bandmates, his best friends.

Patrick mumbles curses as he tries to find Pete.

Every time there's a party, Andy will monitor Joe. You know, make sure he doesn't do nothing stupid. And Patrick does the same for Pete. Joe and Pete don't know this of course, they're too high or drunk.

Patrick turns a few corners, hoping to find Pete, and he sees him, but not in the way he hopes.

"PETE." Patrick screeches.

Pete is literally dancing with a blunt in his mouth, a girl grinding on him from the front. Everyone is cheering and drinking, and there's powder and credit cards on the few tables surrounding the dance area.

Patrick rushes over to Pete, wondering how he already got himself into this mess.

"Patrick! Hey have a dri-"

"PETE WHAT ARE YOU DOING?? YOU NEED TO COME WITH ME RIGHT NOW AND WE ARE GOING HOME!! IM SO SICK OF THIS SHIT!! IM TIRED OF HAVING TO WATCH OVER YOU TO MAKE SURE YOU DON'T DO SOMETHING FUCKING STUPI-"

"PATRICK. Chill the fuck out." Pete laughs.

"NO. YOU KNOW WHAT?? IM LEAVING. IF YOU FUCK UP ITS YOUR OWN FAULT." Patrick storms off.