Joe's pool parties suck

"Aye! What up, losers?" Joe Does a bro-hug thing with Pete and Patrick stands awkwardly in the doorway.

"Patrick! My man! How are you, bro?" As does the same bro-hug, but Patrick doesn't really move so the whole thing looks ridiculous.

"Everyone's in the back." Joe motion for the two to follow his into the backyard. Joe walks out and Patrick stops Pete before he can walk out to follow Joe. "Pete...I️ can't..."

"Hey," Pete looks at Patrick with sympathy, "yes you can. Now c'mon."

Patrick sighs as Pete drags him out the screen door and into the backyard. Patrick winces as the sun beams in his eyes.

"Pete, Patrick! Hey, guys!" Frank says as he dips his feet into the pool.

Gerard surfaces from the pool, right in front of Frank. He makes a goofy face and dives back under. Frank just smiles at him.

Brendon and Ryan tackle each other in the deep end, while Joe is now sitting next to Andy as they talk on the grass.

"Hey, Frankie." Patrick says quietly

Pete and Patrick walk over to some chairs and pull down their stuff. Pete, without hesitation, pulls off his shirt and dives into the pool.

Patrick slowly takes off his chucks and watches as Pete stick his head out of the water and smiles encouragingly.

After his shoes are off, Patrick pulls his shirt of his torso and throws it on the chair. His eyes are closed and he breathes in deeply.

What if when I️ open my eyes They're all looking at me in disgust?

What is Pete regrets telling me it would be fine?

What if they make fun of me?

But when Patrick opens his eyes, no one is paying any attention to him except Pete. But Pete's not looking in disgust. He has a simple, proud smile.

"Get in here, Trick!" He calls out

Patrick laughs and walks over the pool, hopping in the shallow end with Pete. "Hey." He says

"Hi." Pete responds

"Jesus Christ, might as well just start making out. This sexual tension is killing me!" Joe calls out, it's pretty quiet though considering he's kinda far away.

Patrick's face turns red, but Pete just smiles wider.

Pete lean in quickly and presses his lips on Patrick's.

"Ew! I️ didn't actually mean for you two to do it!"

Pete pulls away. Patrick stares in shock.

"You know, I️ know you don't like your body so you don't feel comfortable talking your shirt off, but you look beautiful," Patrick smiles, "but you'd be even more beautiful naked." Pete adds.

Patrick's face flushed again. "Fuck you, Wentz."

"Oh? But my dear Patrick, that's my job." Patrick shoves Pete back into the water, both of them laughing.

Joe, not being able to hear their conversation says "What? Patrick your crush just kissed you, and now you're trying to drown him?!"

Oh my...Joe you're a weird dude.