Make me

"PETE WHAT THE FUCK?! YOU CANT JUST GO OUT AND FUCK SOME GIRL, DO I️ MEAN NOTHING TO YOU?!" Patrick screams as he walks quickly to the other side of the hotel room, Pete following him.

"OH! SO IM THE ONE WHO DID WRONG!?" Pete screams back

"OBVIOUSLY!!" Patrick turns around and pushes Pete back

"I️ DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!! SHE WAS COMING ONTO ME AND I️ PUSHED HER OFF. JESUS PATRICK YOU'RE SO CLINGY!!" Pete steps forward more

"YEA, WELL HOW AM I️ SUPPOSED TO KNOW IF YOU DIDN'T FUCK HER IN THE BACK OF THE TOUR BUS?!" Patrick steps forwards as well

The two, now, noses almost touching.

"BECAUSE YOU'RE SUPPOSED TI TRUST ME!! THATS THE WHOLE POINT OF A RELATIONSHIP!!"

Pete pushes Patrick back, making him stumble until his back hits a wall.

"YOU KNOW WHAT?! YOU'RE SO NARCISSISTIC AND ARROGANT AND-" Patrick gets cut off

"SHUT UP!!" Pete says, body pinning Patrick against the wall.

"Make me." Patrick growls

Pete, without hesitation, slams his lips against Patrick, grabbing his wrists and pinning them above his head. "You're so dumb sometimes, Patrick." He says against Patrick's lips.

"I️ hate you." Patrick says as he clings unto Pete

Pete smirks and moves one hand down to Patrick's belt. The other hand still holding him in place.

Patrick let's out a moan as Pete puts his hand down his pants. "Pete...p-please."

Pete drops to his knees in front of Patrick, him whining in anticipation.

"Says you're sorry." Pete pulls Patrick's pants down slowly.

"Oh fuck off-aghh..." he breathily moans as Pete sucks on the skin around the top of his boxers.

"Say it." Pete pulls away, Patrick whining again

"I'm sorry Petey, I️ should have trusted you. You mean the world to me and I️ love you so mu-"

Patrick's cut off by the hotel door being swung open.

"Hey, losers we're he-oly shit!! Andy coVER YOUR EYES." Joe covers Andy's eyes and spins him around.

"W-what? Joe what is going on?" Andy says annoyed, trying to swat Joe's hand away.

Pete shoots up and Patrick zips his pants up. The two looking guilty and in shock, especially Patrick.

"Hehe...I️ Uh, I️ think I'm gonna go to the bathroom...Patrick want to come with..?" Pete pulls Patrick, who has a hand over his crotch to cover his erection, into the bathroom.

"What the fuck..." Joe's says, finally uncovering Andy's eyes

Andy sighs "What did I️ miss?"