44. Talk with my EX

» Grei's POV «

He kept on dragging me until we reached the garden.

"I guess you agreed on the condition, because you're here." He started while looking at me while I'm looking away.

I didn't answered because I just might say something harsh.

"I'm sorry if I hugged you last time." I looked at him and examine his face, I saw a bruise beside his lips.

I looked away, I'm guilty of what happened even I'm not the one who punched him.

"Sorry about what Hiro did to you." I said still not looking at him.

"Look at me." I heard a tone of seriousness on his voice, so I looked at him.

"I want to hear if you want me to explain why I left."

"No, I'm fine. I don't care about your reason anymore."

"Oh... Right, you don't love me anymore. Am I right?"

"Yes." I answered without hesitation.

"I don't believe you, you can't look at my eyes." I looked at him firmly.

"I.don't.love.you.anymore." I said looking straight at his eyes.

He looked down, and I can see how the tears formed on his eyes. "I'm sorry Luhan, but I'm in love with someone else."

"Who?" He asked.

"You don't need to know, I hope you can find a girl that deserves your love."

"But you're the deserving one!" He said and raises up his head.

I turned around, "I'm not." I was about to walk away when I felt his arms embraced me from my back.

"Black, please don't do this to me. I'm begging you, I still love you to death."

"Don't say that, Luhan. I'm not the right girl for you."

"You are." I closed my eyes, stopping myself to burst out. I opened my eyes and removed his arm with all my strength.

"I'm so sorry, Luhan." He held my hand, "Please tell me who's the man that deserves you more than me."

"You don't have to know, Luhan. If I tell you, that will just hurt you more."

"Not knowing who he is hurts me more."

"Stop this, Luhan. You can tell your mother to suspend me for 1 whole year, but you don't have to know who's the guy that I love."

"Black... Please."

I shook my head and turned around, he doesn't need to know...

*   *   *

"I'm home!" I said and entered the condo.

I went to my room, when I entered my room a tight hug surprised me.

When I smell his perfume, I smiled and hugged him back. "You didn't come back to him, don't you?" He asked.

"I don't. But, I didn't told him that you're the one that I love."

"It's ok, I know why. I love you so much, Grei."

"I love you too, Baek."

He pulled away and smiled at me, we went to the balcony.

"What are you doing here in my room?" I asked.

"I'm waiting for you, I missed you."

"Huh? But we just separated for 8 hours."

"That was still long for a guy that is in love."

"I can't believe that you can say those."

"Because that's what true love means."

I smiled, I pecked his lips that made him startled. When he finally recovered he smiled and wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me more closer to him.

"I really love you." He said, looking into my eyes.

"I love you too." He cupped my face and kissed my forehead, I smiled and buried my face on his chest as I felt his warm embrace.