7. Family

» Grei's POV «

I woke up early on the morning, and saw that the guys are still sleeping. I don't know, but when I woke up, Baekhyun is the first guy that I've looked for.

I smiled on his cuteness, sleeping between Sehun and Kai while his mouth is open a bit.

This guys is sleeping peacefully, I stood up slowly and went to my room to ready for my school.

Oh my! I'm absent yesterday, and that is because of EXO jeez. It's ok hehe! ^_^.

After doing my morning routine, I went to the kitchen to cook breakfast for me and for the boys.

But, I already heard that someone is cooking on the kitchen. I entered the kitchen and saw a tall figure wearing a pink apron.

"Chan...yeol?" Woah, Its really Chanyeol! "That pink apron fits perfectly on you." And I chuckled.

"Yah, I don't have a choice I'm not good at cooking without any apron."

"You've woke up so early." I said and went towards him to look for what he's cooking.

"You too."

"Oh? It's just normal to woke up this early here in our country."

"In our country, boys is always waking up first. They said the reason because girls have to take some beauty rest. And I think that's unfair to our part." He explained.

"Here, if you woke up early you'll be late at school. And we don't need beauty rest."

"Yeah, because you're pretty already." My left eyebrow raised up.

"You're kidding me." I shook my head and sat on the dining room.

"I'm not, you're really pretty. Don't tell me nobody says that to you?"

"Yeah, no one as in no one."

"What about your parents? Siblings?"

"I don't have parents."

"Huh? Why?" I saw how the lines formed on his forehead.

"They died, also my little brother." He gasped, "Y-you're all alone?"

I nodded, "How do you survive without family?" He asked.

"I don't know either, I just found myself working alone on a near cafe. When I got so much money, I've bought this condo and my schedule on my part time job is now only thrice a week."

"So, how many friends do you have? Except us." He asked, taking his apron off. He's done cooking already?

"2."

"Oh? No couple of friends? Only 2?" I nodded as he placed the food on the table.

I stood up to help him, "Are we disturbing you here?" I stopped for a seconds.

"No, I helped Baekhyun willingly, and I let you all stay here for 1 week. No need to worry."

"Can we stay here for more weeks?"

"Sure, why not?"

"Why are you so kind even you don't have a family?"

"I don't know." I just shrugged and turned around, I reached my room and took my bag.

Why are you so kind even you don't have a family?

I smiled, I received a praise for the first time.

*   *   *

"Do you want us to bring you to your school?" Suho asked.

"No, I'm fine. I can handle myself." I said and put on my shoes before standing up and getting my bag.

"Let us, Grei." Baekhyun said.

"Fans might get you, NO." I said and left.

» Chanyeol's POV «

"That girl." Baekhyun whispered and sat on the couch.

"Is she really like that since you've came here?" -Xiumin.

Baekhyun nodded, "She's always thinking about us, she's not even thinking about herself plus the fact that she's a girl."

"She's strong, I believe she can handle herself." I said.

Because she survived without family, I bet she really can handle herself.