10. now we got problems

Eleanor P

Eleanor P.O.V

I knew Harry wouldn't let anything happen to us but I still worried for him.

'Freya is your daughter too. You should be out there fighting.' The voice inside my head scolded.

"Mommy, where is Daddy?" Freya cried into my waist and I tried soothing her by patting her hair down.

I could clearly hear things being thrown around as well as men struggling. Suddenly, I heard a gun shot next and a scream.

"Mommy!" Freya shrieked, trying to climb into my arms.

"Its okay baby. Daddy is taking care of the bad guys." I reassured Freya, wiping away the tears.

I heard another gun shot down the hall and Freya screamed again. I picked her up her into my arms then took her towards the closet. I placed her down in there but Freya clutched to my shirt with frightened wide eyes.

"Baby, I have to go help Daddy. Can you stay in here please?" I requested looking Freya in the eyes.

She shook her head furiously. My attention was snapped towards her door, which was being furiously pounded on, making my heart drop.

"Stay in here Freya!" I instructed, slamming the closet shut and locking it. The door was pushed open and a blonde haired man rushes in scanning the room.

He saw me and immediately ran in my direction. I did the same, pushing him away from me. He fell to the ground and I tried kicking him. But he pulled my leg from under me. I groaned at the impact of the harsh wooden floor on my back.

I felt the breath knocked out of me but I couldn't afford to freeze. I rolled over, climbing on top of him.

"I'm going to kill you." The man snarled. He pushed me off of him but I quickly got to my feet just as he did.

I attacked him with a big right overhand punch. He stepped out of range as a reflex, but before he could bring his hands up to defend, I dove a shoulder into his chest, slamming him into the wall, where I started landing solid punches into the man's gut.

At that moment, I was extremely thankful for signing up to those self defense classes with Esther. He howled in torment but still tried swinging his fist violently towards me. I was filled with confusion, unable to think about anything else. I then remembered, if I gave him a sharp punch to the jaw, it would be powerful enough to knock him out.

I acted fast, throwing forward my hand as fast and as hard as I could. The man made a satisfying choking sound before dropping to the ground.