33. before panama

Someone asked a long time ago n I'm barely responding (sorry!)

Someone asked a long time ago n I'm barely responding (sorry!). This is what Heleanor currently looks like though 😊

Harry P.O.V

Watching my daughter with her mother only made me see that I was right. There was nothing wrong of me to want Eleanor to stay behind. I knew my daughter lovednher mother. I knew it was not going to be how it was for me when I was young.

I couldn't wait for Desmond to leave and cried when I knew he was on his way back.

"Daddy, if you're mad at mommy, does that mean me too?" Freya questioned, calling me out of my trance.

They were both on the bed while I was standing on the edge. I had a suitcase in front of me and I chose to pack. Eleanor said she would initiate the conversation with Freya. So far they had been chit-chatting about random things. It was mostly about how Freya was enjoying meeting new people and seeing the new places.

"I'm not mad at your mother Freya. I'm frustrated, that's all." I murmured not taking my eyes away from folding my shirts.

"Can you please hug her then?" Freya asked and I frowned, surprised at the request.

Eleanor was surprised as well looking at Freya from in between her arms.

"Why would you ask that silly girl?" Eleanor asked looking at me quickly before turning her gaze back to her.

"You guys aren't happy with each other." Freya accused knowingly and I didn't know what to say.

How do you explain to your child, that her mother isn't making the best decisions? That she was making decisions that would affect the both of us from seeing her again. That it seemed like she was trying to prove a point rather than being smart about things.