juliet loses paris

Harry P

Harry P.O.V

I don't like the feeling that I have right now. Even though everything seems like it's under control. Something tells me it's not. . .or that it won't be.

Something is going to go wrong and I don't know what. Since we left the house this feeling has been gnawing at me. I can't tell anyone my frustrations either or else this goes to shit. I need for this to end so for now. Until I get certain proof I'm not pulling the plug on this.

What I do want is to pull the trigger on the gun my hand. Hidden within my coat pocket of course. Unless utterly necessary we're not to bring out guns. We're not to do anything that would draw attention to us.

Another reason why I'm annoyed. This was supposed to be a solo mission with Eliza but Eleanor had to let her feelings get involved. I understand though. That's her sister. She's my sister as well and I too care. So I understand.

I don't like how exposed we all are. The last thing I need or anyone does really. Is for our location to be known. Hard enough it was to throw off Interpol from Eleanor and Esther's track. Harder to convince them that we weren't in contact. Somehow we made it work so that we stay together. Even though realistically we're spending time apart.

I see why Desmond never wanted children. Why he resents Anne for having us. Although Anne saw it as her consolation for who she married. Yet look how she paid for having us. What became of our lives.

Besides being a selfish bitch. She was a selfish bitch who had kids and then abandon them to a monster. All of this could have been avoided.

I understand that means I would have never met Eleanor. Nor have ever Freya. I just think about all the pain that could have been avoided. Maybe if I just hadn't existed Eleanor could have still gotten to be who she was really meant to be.

Yet I myself am selfish because now that I know Freya. Having a reason to fight for besides Eleanor. I'd do it all again. Live the exact same life and ruin the woman I love most. As long as I got to hold that little girl at the end.

I can't imagine a life where Freya doesn't exist for me now. Nor Eleanor. I need them both now.

"I'm not here to offer a truce. I'm offering you a spot on the winning team. It's only a matter of time before we take him down. Someone with your skills would be a waste to. . .get rid of." Eliza says through the ear piece.

"Is that so? What guarantees do you have over that." Nathan chuckles.

"We take care of each other. No matter what Desmond offers you, you're just there to get stuff done." Eliza pushes and I sigh.