9. you thought (M)

Harry P.O.V

"You don't know how long I've waited to have you like this." I murmured in between Eleanor's breast as I peppered kisses all over her.

Freya was still asleep, so we had chance for morning sex. After falling asleep for a few hours, our bodies decided they hadn't had enough of each other.

"Just shut up and fuck me already." Eleanor panted wildly trying to shove my briefs off. I wasn't having it though. I knew Eleanor loved oral but was shy to lay down and let me do it.

"You're going to lay down and let me do what I want okay?" I snapped wrapping a hand around her throat. I didn't allow Eleanor to sit up. She struggled at first but I was physically bigger than her. I could easily over power Eleanor without hurting her.

This excited me more than it should. Of course if she demanded to stop and I sensed that she wasn't into this, I would do so in a heart beat.

We were both nearly naked. We wasted no time to explore each other. I didn't understand what we were doing but maybe it was making up for lost time.

I travelled down to where I wanted to be. I let go of her neck to hook both arms around Eleanor's thighs.

She gasped when my mouth first covered her clit. I used my tongue expertly, going over and over it.

"Harry...oh god." Eleanor moaned happily using her thighs to trap my face. I happily ran my tongue up and down her slit, applying extra pressure every time I went back up to her clit.

"Oh god... I forgot how amazing...fuck!" Eleanor yelped when I shoved my tongue deep into her entrance. I was able stimulate inside her perfectly, making her moan my name over and over.

I groaned at how wet Eleanor got. Her juices fell down my cheek and down my chin. I maneuvered us so that my back was on the bed and she was on top. I almost got her where I wanted when she hesitated.

"Harry I'm not-" She tried to shy off but I gripped her thighs firmly, making her gasp and not letting her retreat.

"You're going to show me how you get what you want Eleanor." I cut her off.

With that, I helped her spread her thighs wide and arching her hips off of the bed.

I dipped low and kissed the inside of her thigh, nosing at the soft skin there. A small secret part of me loved that I was the only one who knew just how soft Eleanor could really be. I wanted to keep all of those details to myself.

The tip of my nose ran up her thigh and settled against its crease, before running my tongue over the sensitive bud of her clit again, making Eleanor whine.

"Harry!" she gasped, reaching down and curling her fingers in my hair, lightly tugging on it, making me grow wild.

I grinned against her cunt and pushed my tongue inside of her. She was so wet and tasted heavenly. That fact alone was enough to have me itching to stroke myself. Eleanor's head fell back with a curse and her fingers tightened in my hair. She twisted her hips up to meet my mouth, making my cock twitch. My tongue didn't stop working, licking deep into her body as my fingers moved to slip under her thighs. I pulled her legs over my shoulders, sucking on her clit and making her whine so loudly that she had to slap a hand over her mouth to stifle the moans.