without warning

*7 months later*

*7 months later*

Eleanor P.O.V

Everything I had ever wanted as a little girl is right in front of me.

I'm sipping on my mimosa as I watch Harry play with Freya in our big pool.

Esther and Eliza are on the other side talking with Calum. Drinks in their hands, completely relaxed. Just chatting the day away.

My parents, yes both of them now. They are sitting at one of the pool tables just hanging out. Reconnecting with them has helped alot. Mostly because I've learn to let go and see things from a different perspective. I wouldn't have Freya and be where I am with Harry. Had the arrangement never happened. So now we just focus on the present and making the best of it. They are who we trust Freya's care too when we leave on trips.

I observe what is my family now and think of how blessed I am. How blessed I've been these last few months with everything. Today was a rare off day for all of us, so why not have a pool day Esther mentioned.

Everything has fallen into place since Spain. Nothing is completely safe just yet but everyday I'm hopeful. Things have gotten much easier from where we started.

I understand why this lifestyle is addicting. The amount of money you make each time there's a trip.

The trips.

I can't put into words how amazing it has been to see the world. Alongside Harry.

Our relationship.

We're in a really strong stable place. Harry and I love each other unconditionally. There's no secret's between us. We do everything together as far as making decisions. For our family and the ones we expect to come.

I'm not pregnant just yet. I do want more kids with him don't get me wrong. I just want the circumstances to be much safer. Not with the threat of his father every second.

Harry claims he wants to try soon. That he will handle things with his dad. He says I will always be safe from him and he's kept his word so far. As hard as Desmond has tried, he has yet to find us.

I will give Harry that but he can't predict the future. He can't promise me to have things under control because he simply can't. We're still having a hard time with that. We're like any other couple though, despite the arguing, we always make up. After we talk it out.