versus

Harry P

Harry P.O.V

I keep underestimating Eleanor and she keeps surpassing my expectations. I don't know what to do with the new knowledge about her.

The woman I love can be a total and utter bad ass when deemed necessary. I've been so concerned with making sure we both remain alive. That I never once stopped to see what's in front of me.

Eleanor is a mother. Even before that she was a woman. How many other girls do I know that have gone through what she has and come out of it somewhat sane? Eleanor came out better because of what she had had to endure.

I don't give her enough credit and I should. I should be more mindful of what's in front of me. Rather than try to always go with my ideas and beliefs. If I try to control everything it only overwhelms me. Every one that knows me knows that I shouldn't ever get to that point.

The boys have always been my right hand men. I never had to worry if they could handle things. As sexist as it sounds they are men. Men in this type of business have more success than women. It's just how it is.

The few women I have come across that are at the same stature as some narcos. They didn't seem happy at the end of the day. A women always has more to lose; a husband, her kids, and even her close ones.