28. rager

Harry P.O.V.

I threw my body weight behind the fist that edged closer to Rojo's face. It hit his jaw with such force that blood spurted out frm his mouth. 

Pain erupted from the point of impact but I ignored it. With my own two hands, I grasp his head in my hands and brought my knee cap up to his nose. There was a blunt crack. Crimson leaked from both Rojo's nostrils and his nose was twisted right.

I drew my fist back again and ploughed into his stomach; it was like hitting a train head on. His guts smashed together, blood vessels bursting. He repaid this by punching my jaw, his fist collided with me using all his body weight.

We continued this battering until he fell to the floor. His chest gently rose and sank with each shallow breath he drew in.

"Harry, I think that's enough." Chema commented from behind me.

Blood was ringing loudly in my ears. I didn't want to listen to him. I heard a static noise that drowned out his voice.

I wanted to keep going until Rojo simply stopped. I wanted to kill him.

My bloodlust was at it's worse and Chema knew it. But he wouldn't ever allow me to kill his best friend. He was okay with us knocking the other out but now that far.

It would have been so easy to ignore him and just do it.

One simple snap of the neck.

"Estaba haciendo justo antes pero ya es suficiente. Nada va cambiar lo que paso. Pero el tiene hijos y una esposa."

(I was being fair before but that's enough. It won't change anything. He has a wife and kids.)

I hated when Chema made him human to me. The less I knew, the easier it was to do it. Now, it was difficult because I wouldn't want anyone to kill me if Freya needed me.

I let him go and turned away so I could calm myself down.

"Todavía lo tienes. Nose si me alegra saber eso."

(You still have it. I don't know if I'm happy to know that.)

"You're happy to know that I can be a monster? I see where your priorities are." I muttered acidly, looking back at him.

"Para el negoció es bueno. Tienes que ser así. Como amigo siempre eh tenido curiosidad, Desmond te eso así o?"

(For business, it's good. You have to be like that. As a friend I've always had curiosity did Desmond make you like that or?)

"You know the answer to that. I'm not touching the subject again."

"Calm down Harry. Are you still pumping with that adrenaline? You want to fight me now?" Chema snapped, coming forward.

His face contorted into a mask of hatred as his lips curled into a snarl. His eyes became rays of hate and Chema glared at me with all his will, silently willing the devil himself to send him into the most fieresome pit in hell.