gazing

Eleanor P

Eleanor P.O.V

I can't explain how it feels to hold my daughter in between my arms again. The hole that was punched into my chest in her absence is gone. Like it never existed.

I keep kissing her face not getting enough of it. I missed it for so long. I'm never going to go this long without her again.

Freya clutches my neck tightly before pulling away to look at me.

"I'm so happy to see you Mommy." She says leaning in and kissing my cheek.

"Me too baby. I'm sorry for being away for that long, my love. Never again okay? Mommy can't live without you." I reassure her cradling her face in between my hands.

My beautiful baby girl looks older. Not drastically but I can see some features coming in. More older child and less toddler.

"Daddy wants to see you baby. He's missed you." I say putting her down.

Harry is standing behind us waiting for Freya to notice him. She'd run into the room straight for my arms. Completely missing Harry but now she sees him.

Freya runs up to him and he elopes her into his arms instantly. Harry holds Freya to him so gentle, yet I can tell that he's holding her, as close as he can without crushing her.

"I missed you so much." Harry says thickly pulling away to look at Freya.

"I missed you too Daddy." Freya murmurs leaning in to kiss his cheek and he press his lips to Freya's forehead in return.

My heart could explode, as I feel it cannot contain all the excitement, nor happiness I feel in this moment.

I'm truly so blessed to be able see my family together. If I could have one thing for sure in this lif, it would be this honestly. That my family is together.

I let Harry have a moment with her while I go make a call. I still need to do what I originally intended to coming here. I excuse myself exiting the room going down the hall.

"Eliza?" I murmur once the click that she answers.

"Calum babe, where the hell have you been Eleanor? Your sister is having a melt down!" Calum scolds.

" I was caught in a situation. But now I'm out of it, where are you guys? I can go to you right now." I keep it simple.

"You're not getting away with it easily."