12. might be over now (M)

Harry was already hard, the head red and plump

Harry was already hard, the head red and plump. There already was precum on the tip, leaking out.

It was early in the morning. The sun hadn't come out yet. Freya was asleep back in the room we shared. I had snuck into Harry's room, just because I felt like it. I figured why not have fun with him as much as I could. He evidently was already planning on being with other people for the day.

If that was his game, I could play it too. I was just going to show him what he'd be missing out on.

Harry was obviously a heavy sleeper, because me walking in didn't wake him up. Me crawling into bed with him didn't make him even stir. Me pulling down his briefs also didn't do the trick. I was surprised to see that he still got morning wood.

I darted my tongue out to lick the precum off him. I took a few licks along his length before taking his head in my mouth. I pressed my tongue flat against his length inside of my mouth, swirling my tongue around him. I felt Harry get harder in my mouth.

A hand tangled into my hair, pushing the back of my head to take him further into my mouth.

"Fuck. That's so good. Keep going, keep going baby." Harry moaned.

While sucking him, I looked up to meet his eyes. They were so dark. A beautiful emerald green I would say. Filled with lust.

I bobbed my head up and down as I moved my tongue against him. I watched Harry the whole time, his mouth making an 'O' shape as his eyebrows furrowed. The husky moans that would escaped his throat whilst I sucked his cock made me clench my thighs together.

"Babe, use your- use your, use your hand." He moaned, moving the stray hair from my face so that he could see me properly.

I pulled him out of my mouth and grabbed it, moving my hand up and down his length as fast as I could.

"Holy shit- exactly like that. Fuck yes. Eleanor babe. You're so good." He moaned.

I leaned up to kiss up his lower stomach, sucking purposely against the skin of his V Line to leave a hickey.

My hand was still pumping him fast and hard, his muscles tensing as his head fell behind against his neck.

"Fuck I'm there, I'm coming, fuck-"

I cut him off when I took him back into my mouth. Swirling my tongue over his tip as he shot his load inside my mouth. I sucked aggressively, hollowing my cheeks out. Harry's eyes closed as I could tell the pleasure was hitting him in waves. I keep sucking and swallowing, while he kept shooting cum.