27. love needs faith

Eleanor P

Eleanor P.O.V

Whatever I had done in life to deserve this pain, I hope this made up for it.

I didn't know if I could do it again. Although, I was sure I would have to. I knew that was only the start of me paying for my choices. The thought of going through all of it made me wish for death.

But I couldn't just die.

Not as long as Freya or Harry were still breathing. I also couldn't let Harry take the heat for me. I knew he was very upset with me under all "are you okay" or "what can I do" questions.

I knew he was angry but I wasn't going to let them do anything to him. Not if I could help it. I would do this a thousand times if it meant Harry was spared each time.

"Please stop looking at me like that. What's done is done and you glaring won't change anything." I murmured as we were eating dinner.

I believed it had been four days since we were brought there. Four days with no contact outside. I was sure everyone must have thought we were dead. That thought broke me.

I hope no one had talked to Freya yet. I didn't want her to ever think for a second that something happened to us. My heart felt heavy in my chest with that.

We needed to get out of there. I needed to see my mother. I needed to see my daughter again.

"No matter how many times you say that, my anger doesn't go away. I don't think you can understand the amount of fury I feel. Don't you care that your actions affect me?" Harry accused and I slammed my fork down.

"That's why I did it Harry! Because my actions are always affecting you and I'm sick of it. I'm not sorry I didn't let you play hero this time." I yelled catching the attention of the guards watching us. I gave them a nasty look, which made them turn away immediately. I got off from the table to go sit on the full size mattresses we used to sleep.

Harry followed, sitting down next to me.

"I don't care what happens to me! Freya can have another Dad. It can be even be Zayn but she only has one Mom. Why are you so reckless about that?" He pushed and I opened my mouth to answer.

"Freya can have another mom too!  Esther wouldn't mind switching out godmother for stepmother." I commented surprisingly.

"I don't want to raise our child with anyone else. I don't want anyone else Eleanor. I need you just as much as I need Freya. I love you." He said firmly looking into my eyes and I smiled softly.