31. acceptance (M)

My stomach clenched as I felt my peak coming

My stomach clenched as I felt my peak coming. I dug my fingers into Eleanor's hair thankful that our child was nowhere near us.

Long, deep breaths were coming in through my gritted teeth as I watched her head bob up and down, pace picking up and drawing even more sounds from my throat. With my free hand, I reached around to massage her ass, fingers sliding between her legs to run my fingers along the silk of her panties. Another moan slipped through her and it coursed through me once again, only spurring me on further as I pressed two fingers harder against the bundle of nerves hiding just beneath the fabric.

"C'mere," I breathed out, crashing my lips against hers once more as I pulled her up again, hand between her legs tugging the underwear down and off.

My member ached for relief and I planned on getting it. I loved going inside Eleanor. It made me feel a bit closer to her.

She was the only one. She was the only one who got every part of me.

Women don't think of that like we do. For a man to cum inside a woman we love freely with no care; that took a lot on our part.

Mentally, emotionally, and physically, I was her's and she was mine in this and every lifetime. This was a way for me to prove to her that I was just that; her's.

"Baby." She moaned when I entered her. I positioned her under me so that I can take over. I wanted to make her feel good.

I dipped my hips into hers, loving how Eleanor is so wet already. I moaned as a spike of pleasure traveled up my spine. Eleanor's eyes screwed shut and she bit her lower lip.

Once I knew we were comfortable with each other, I freely leaned down and cover her left nipple with my mouth. I massaged the other with my hand.

That earned a string of hearty moans from her. She dug her hands into my hair, pulling me up.

Eleanor was breathing hard but she looked at me for a moment. I deepened my strokes but slowed down my pace. I wanted to see her enjoy it. I wanted to make her undone right before me.

Her hair was laid down all around by the shoulders. The redness in both the cheeks and the shape of a constant "O" her lips make. The sweat going down the side of her face. That look of lust in Eleanor's eyes. It was all my addiction.

"I love you so much." Eleanor said just before her lips presded against my neck. A painful yet pleasurable icy shiver travels down from there all the way down. It was like she said the magic words to make me harder.

I brought a hand behind Elle's slender neck and pulled her face to mine.

"I'm yours." I murmured in return.