wedding

It was the day of my wedding and I woke up ready to roll over and feel Mon-el's warmth next to me, instead there was a note.

I'll see you later beautiful

-XOXO future husband

Ugh, I was really looking forward to Mon-el being there when I woke up. I decided not to wait around any longer. The wedding was in three hours and soon the makeup artists would be showing up. I quickly changed into my dress. It had a fluffy bottom and top that fit me just right. It was beautiful. The dressers did a very good job. I got changed into it right before all the stylists came in. All of them immediately start doing my hair and applying makeup I didn't even know existed!

I was so excited to see Mon-el! I couldn't wait to actually marry him! This whole marriage thing worked out in the end. I started to think more and more about the wedding. Who will be there? What do I say? What will Mon-el say? I was really worried. I guess one of the artists noticed because she bent down and said everything will be okay and went back to working.

Once everybody finally left I saw my hair was put back into a beautiful waterfall looking hairdo, my makeup was beautiful, I had red lipstick with white eyeshadow, eyeliner, everything! My earrings were pearls and diamonds. I was very happy with my look. Once I was done admiring myself, I put on my heels. They had little diamonds all over them and a flower in the middle.

Before I knew it, two hours had passed. I was ready to go. I walked down the hallway, being cautious not to trip. When I got outside there was a limo waiting for me. My parents were inside and they had an arrangement of flowers with them. I take the flowers, give them a hug and we were off to the wedding. I was so nervous. I bet Mon-el was too. When we got there all my nervousness went away. I could feel the love in the air. I was ready to get out of the car and see my future husband. The limo pulled right up to the isle. Here goes nothing.

Ceremony:

The music starts playing and the doors open. While my father and I walk down the aisle, I look at people surrounding me. Then, I see Florin. I look at Mon-el and he is actually crying. We get to the fronand my father kisses my cheek and sits down."Please be seated." The priest says."Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today in the presence of these witnesses, to join Mon-el of Daxam and Kara Zor-el of Krypton in matrimony commended to be honorable among all; and therefore is not to be entered into lightly but reverently, passionately, lovingly and solemnly. Into this - these two persons present now come to be joined. If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together - let them speak now or forever hold their peace."

Then Florin stands up and says. "I object." He is then dragged out by the guards.

"Friends, we are gathered here to share with these two people an important moment in their lives, in our lives, they are making history as we know it. I believe they have written their own vows. Kara please, your vows." I look at Mon-el and he seems more nervous than ever.

"Mon-el, you are my stars in the darkest nights. We have been through so much together and he aren't even married yet. I can't imagine what comes next, but I know as long as you're by my side, it will be okay. When you first came to Krypton, I wanted you to go back to Daxam. I didn't want anything to do with you. Now, I'm glad that I didn't send you back. I thought I could never love a Daxamite, I thought it was impossible, but when I saw you, I knew you were different. I am so glad I gave you a chance, if i had a choice, I wouldn't change a thing. I love you with all my heart Mon-el."

"Mon-el, your vows." The priest says.

"Kara, when I met you, I thought you were the most beautiful woman I had ever met. You looked me in the eye and you weren't afraid to show me your true colors. I had fallen in love with you the second I saw you. Your the most respectful person I know. Even though you didn't know me, you trusted me. If we had to go through everything we went through again to be here, I would do it in a heartbeat. I would give anything to be with you forever. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You are the air I breathe and you are the sun that lights my day. I love you with everything that I am Kara."

"Now the rings." The priest says.

"I Mon-el, give you Kara this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you." He slides the ring on my finger.

"I Kara, give you Mon-el this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment." I cry/smile.

"There is an old verse from Roa's bible that I would like to share with all of you, with all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love, eager to maintain the unity of the spirit in the bond of peace." I am still tearing up over his vows."I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride." When he says that, Mon-el takes me in his arms and dips me, kissing me passionately."I present to you for the first time ever, Mr. And Mrs. Mon-el Irons." Everyone stands and applauds while we walk down the aisle and exit the building.

After around thirty minutes, we go to the palace gardens where the reception was being held. Mon-el and I walked out together and everyone threw flowers and clapped for us. The war against Krypton and Daxam was over. I couldn't be more happy than this. We walk over to the cake and grab the knife together. He takes my hand in his and he slice the cake open. Once we are done with that, it was gift time! Everyone pretty much got us the same stuff. We got some candles, blankets, pillows, pans and pots, the usual wedding gifts. The reception was going to last around three hours. I wasn't going to talk to people or three hours. No thank you. After about an hour and a half I went inside to relax. Mon-el saw I was gone and found me inside.

"What are you doing?" He had a glass of champagne in his hand.

"Nothing, I'm done socialising though."

"I understand. Mind if I join you?"

"Not at all." He sat his drink down on the table next to the couch. I grabbed him by the tie and led him down the hall to the master bedroom. "This is our room now!"

"WOW! This thing is huge!" He said as he jumped onto the bed.

"Yeah!" I walked over to Mon-el and layed next to him. "I really liked your vow babe. I didn't know you liked me since you saw me! I love you!"

"I love you too!" He pulled me towards him. I put my lips on his and he wrapped his hands around me pulling me closer so that my legs were over his. It looked like he was carrying me bridal style but sitting down. I wrapped my arms around him and he leaned back onto the bed. He turned me over so I was under him. I reached up to brush my fingers through his perfect brown hair. He unzipped my dress and we had a night of fun. Just the two of us. Together Forever!