Why Here?! Why Now?!

*Kara's POV*

"It's been awhile, how are you?" He said. I scowl at him.

"Are you kidding me? Why are you here, you said you would leave?" I said in a loud voice.

"I know, I'm sorry. I know that I did a lot of terrible things to you and I'm here to tell you I'm different." He stepped closer.

"Now why would I believe that?"

"Because I can prove it to you. I've been living far away, farther than you may realize." He took another step."I've been living in the future." I gave him a confused look.

"The future?"

"Yes, how long has it been since we've seen eachother?" I start counting.

"About 7 months, why?"

"Well I haven't seen you in 3 years. I don't know how I got there but I did and it was horrible. It was no place I would damn anyone to. People were dying and the world was dying with them."

"What is this?" I say, referring to his suit.

"It's my suit, I became a superhero." I laugh.

"Ha, that's funny because it must be a joke, you are a horrible person." He frowned and looked down.

"Look, I said that I've changed." I look at him in disbelief.

"Prove it."

"How?"

"Leave."

"Kara, I don't want to leave, I want to prove myself to you." I scoff.

"What's the point? I'm never going to trust you again." I look down and rub my head."You were my best friend and you betrayed me. Now tell me, how am I supposed to forgive you, huh?" I feel a tear slide down my face.

"Look, I know what I did and I'm not proud of it. I actually hate myself for what I did to you. But I can't change the past, if I could go back and reverse what I did I would."

"That still doesn't change anything." He takes a step closer.

"Just... just give me time to prove to you that I've changed... Please?"

"I need to think about it first and I need to tell Mon-el."

"That's not a good idea." I glare at him.

"Are you asking me to lie to him, the one man who has kept me and Kal safe?"

"Just for now." I shake my head.

"No, I am telling him." I turn to fly off but he grabs my arm.

"Kara, if you tell him, I'm a dead man." I pull my arm from his grasp.

"Well you should've thought about that before you confronted me."

"Kar..." I fly back to the apartment before he can say another word.

I get there and I see Mon-el sitting on the couch worriedly. He turns to look at me.

"Hey, where have you been, I've been worried?" I sit next to him and grab his hand.

"I'm sorry I was gone so long." He hugs me tight.

"It's okay." I shake my head.

"No, it's not." He gives me a confused look.

"What's wrong?"

"There is something I need to tell you. But, I don't think you're gonna like it."

"It's okay, you can tell me anything."

"It's about Florin... He's back." He stands up and walks to the table.

"What, how long have you known?" He looks at me sadly.

"Only a couple days."

"A couple days kara, why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't know it was him until tonight." He starts pacing around the room.

"Well, do you know what he wants?"

"He wants to stay here and prove that he has changed."

"Oh that is a load of crap. He hasn't changed its only been 7 months."

"Actually, it's been 3 years for him." He keeps pacing."Mon, please sit down."

He sits next to me."H... how is that possible?"

"He said that he's been living in the future."

"What do we do?"

"I don't know, I told him I would think about it." He grabs my hands.

"Kara, there is nothing to think about, he hurt you... he doesn't deserve forgiveness."

"Maybe you're right, why don't we discuss it more tomorrow. It's late and I'm sure we're both exhausted." He nods.

We walk to our bedroom and get ready for bed. I lay down and a few minutes later Mon-el lays next to me and kisses me. I grab onto his body and pull it over mine.

"I love you." I say in between kisses.

"I love you too." He starts kissing my neck and one thing leads to another. After about 2 hours of fun, I give him one last kiss and we drift off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm so sorry that I took forever to upload this. I have had major writers block and now everything that is going on with karamel and Winn leaving. I have just been really upset with supergirl. So I hope you enjoy.

-Haydyn😊