Catco Worldwide Media

*6 Months Later, Kara's POV*

It's been awhile since we've seen jermiah, we all miss him and it especially effected alex. She was crushed when we told her what happened, but none the less she still lived her life, she helped me become more human. I even got a pair of glasses to cover up my face in case I wanted to be a superhero. Today was the big day, I was going to meet the queen of all media. I am going to an interview to be her new assistant. Mon-el, Kal and I got our own place, with the help of Eliza and Alex of course. So I am laying in bed watching the clock. Then I see mon-el move beside me.

"Hey, how long have you been awake?" He asks.

"Oh an hour or so, I am so nervous for this interview that I couldn't stay asleep."

"Well." He looks at the clock then back at me."You still have about and hour before you need to be there."

"Yep." He smirks at me.

"Kal is still sleeping, in the other room I might add."

"So..." I say.

"So, there's uh... there's nothing stopping us."

"Nope, nothings stopping us." Then he reaches over and pulls me on top of him. He starts kissing my neck. I catch his lips in a passionate kiss. He grabs my hands and interlocks our fingers. He stops kissing my neck and looks at me.

"Hey I uh... I love you, you know that right?" I look at him and smile.

"Yeah, I love you too." He starts kissing my neck again and he flips us over so he's on top of me. He kisses my nose and sits up."You tease."

"I heard Kal wake up." Kal walks in the room seconds later.

"Hey kara, I'm really nervous about school today."

"It's okay, I'm a little nervous for my interview. There is nothing to be nervous about, just don't use your powers."

"Okay." He hugs me and I kiss mon-el bye.

"Good luck kara!"

"Thanks." I get dressed and I walk to catco. I go to the elevator and go to the floor on the application. When I walk through the doors a young man that looks to be about my age walks up to me.

"Hey, you must be the 9:00, I'm Winn." I shake his hand lightly.

"I'm kara."

"So, what are you interviewing for?"

"Assistant." He has a confused look on his face.

"Does Ms.Grant's assistant know that..." He was cut of by a woman running and crying out of the office."Well, I guess she does now."

"WHERE IS MY 9:00?!" I hear a woman yell.

"That would be her, good luck."

"Thanks." I walk into the room.

"Kira Danvers."

"Actually it's ka..." She cuts me off by waving her hand. I hand her my application and sit down.

"So Kira, are you ready to be dedicated to this job, be here everyday, work hard?"

"Yes Ms.Grant."

"Good now, be gone."

"Okay." I walk out of the room.

"That was fast." Winn said.

"Yeah."

"Did it go well?"

"I'm not sure, but I guess I should get home." I start to walk off.

"Here, let me walk you down, I'm leaving anyway." We go to the elevator and go down.

"Well kara, it was nice meeting you and I hope to see you around." I shake his hand.

"Yeah, you too." I walk home and when I open it, Mon-el is sitting on the couch.

"Hey, how did it go?" I sit next to him and hold his hand.

"I'm not sure how it went." He lifts my hand up to his lips and kisses it.

"I'm sure you were great."

"Thanks." I kiss him passionately and he pulls me closer to him. After a couple minutes of kissing I stand up and tug at his shirt.

"Where you going?" He asks.

"Stay here for one minute." I go to the bathroom and change into something a little more comfy and revealy. I walk back out and see Mon-el still on the couch waiting."Hey baby." He looks at me and his jaw drops.

"Wow!" He sits up a little but I push him back down and straddle his waist.

"I didn't say you could get up." I lean down and bite his ear. I kiss his neck and his lips. I hear him moan which turns me on even more."Why don't we take this to the bedroom." I pull him up by his shirt and we fall on the bed.

"It's been too long since we've done this." I nod in agreement."I lov..." I cut him off.

"Shh, no talking." I kiss him fiercely. We dance the day away, after we were done we picked up kal, had dinner and went to sleep.

_______________________

Since it's my birthday, I thought I would do a funnish chapter.