Alex

Alex's POV*

I pick up my phone and call my mom.

"Hello?"

"Hey mom."

"Alex, hey what are you up to?"

"Nothing, just wondering if I could stop by and see you guys, it's been awhile.

"Sure, come on over!"

"Good, because I'm outside." I see her look out the window so I hang up the phone and she runs out side.

"It's so good to see you sweetie!" She hugs me tight.

"It's good to see you too mom. So, what have you and dad been doing." She stutters a little.

"Oh ya know, a little bit of everything." She looks down at her feet.

"Mom, I know you're hiding something, what is it?"

"Come with me, I'll show you." So I follow her in the house and I stay downstairs as she goes upstairs. A few minutes later, she walks back down with a man, woman and child.

"Alex, this is Mon-el, Kara and kal-el, they are from Krypton and Daxam." I don't say anything, I just stare at them for a minute.

"Thank you for letting us borrow your room." Kara says.

"Anytime, so mom, you decided it would be a good idea to let aliens into the house."

"They didn't have anywhere to stay and they are nice people."

"Okay, so what are you gonna do with them?"

"Well, I was gonna have you teach kara some things and I was gonna have Jeremiah teach mon-el and kal-el." I nod in agreement.

"Wait, do they have powers or anything like that?"

"I don't know, I haven't asked."

"Okay, let me." I look at kara who was just standing there waiting.

"Hey, do you having powers?"

"Yes, I believe so, but I do not know all of my capabilities, o know I can run fast."

"Okay, Mon-el you are gonna go with my dad and take kal-el with you, Kara you are gonna come with me." I take her by the hand and walk outside.

"What are we doing?"

"Training, lift up that car." She looks at me in disbelief.

"I can't lift up a car, that is ridiculous."

"Just try it." She grabs the back of the car and lifts it up over her head."Wow!"

"Oh Rao, this is unbelievable." She jumps up and down, cracking the ground."Oops, sorry."

"Haha, that's okay, come here." We walk to the back if the house, where we keep a pool,"Stand right here." I stand her at the edge of the pool."

"Um, why am I st...." I cut her off by pushing her in the pool."Ah!" But, right before she hits the water, she stops in mid air.

"You can fly too!"

"I guess so!" I got an idea, probably not a great one, but still an idea.

"Okay, don't freak out, just stand there and close your eyes." I say as I pull my gun out of its holster. I point it at her and pull the trigger. The bullet bounced right off of her.

"WHAT WAS THAT!" My mom runs outside to see what the sound was.

"She is bulletproof!" Eliza just stands there with shock in her eyes.

"Okay, that's enough experimenting for today. Dinners ready." We go inside and sit at the table.

"What is this?" Mon-el asks.

"It's called meatloaf." He just pokes it with his fork.

"Meat and loaf."

No, meatloaf. Look, you take your fork and cut off a piece, then eat it." So he does and has delight on his face.

"This is really good." So we finish eating dinner and clean up.

"Thank you for today Alex, it was really fun, it was kinda like having a sister, which I've always wanted."

"Me too, and you're welcome I had fun too."

"So, Jeremiah and I have worked things out, we got you new identities, Kara your new name is Kara Danvers, kal-el, your name is Clark Kent and Mon-el, your name is Mike Mathews."

"Thank you for everything you've done, I think we should get some sleep, it's been a long day."

"Bye." As the walk upstairs, I say goodbye to my parents and I drive home.

___________________

Hope you guys are enjoying the story.