Stop!

*Kara's POV*

When I went back in the room to lay down, I couldn't stop thinking about Mon-el and that kiss. I did everything, I watched tv and played games, nothing worked. It has been two days since the kiss. I hear a knock on the door. "It's open!" Mon-el walks in.

"Hey Kara, can I talk to you about something?"

"Sure, what's wrong?"

"No, it's not like that, I can't stop thinking about you, that was the best kiss ever given to me." He takes my hand.

"I can't stop thinking about it either."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I thought I would by now, but nothing seems to work." My breath catches in my throat when I see him move closer." I um... I think that this is probably not a good id..." He cuts me off by putting his finger on my lips.

"No talking!" He kisses me and we lay back on the bed.

*Florin's POV*

I thought I would go see Kara to talk about her lunch with the daxamite. When I got there, her door was open just a crack and I could hear movement. I peeked inside and there they were. He was on top of her, kissing her. All I wanted to do was go inside and push him off, but she seemed to be enjoying it. I left as fast as I could, crying.

*Mon-el's POV*

I gave her one last kiss before I sat up and looked at her. She was the most beautiful person I have ever seen. The brightness of her cheeks would shame those stars. Her eyes were my favorite part about her. They looked like something I had seen before, I just couldn't quite put my finger on what it is.

"Are you okay Mon-el?" Her asking me that tells me she really does care about me.

"Yeah, I just really like this."

"Me too!" She pulls me down again and we kiss for about 5 minutes before there is a knock on the door. "Who is it?" Kara yells.

"It's your mother." I give Kara a look of terror and I jump off of her and fix my clothes.

"Come in." She walks in.

"Oh, hello Mon-el, what are you doing in here?"

"Kara was just telling me all about Krypton. Also, some things about herself."

"Oh, like what?" I start to panic, but then I realise I do know one thing about her.

"Like, her and her best friend Florin built a treehouse when they were little."

"Okay Mon-el, if you'll excuse us, we need to talk about the wedding."

"Of course, goodbye Kara." I walk out the door, excited because I think I am in love with this girl. I don't think the queen knows the real reason I was in there either.

*Kara POV*

"What can I help you with mother?"

"What are you doing with that daxamite?"

"We were getting to know each other, that's all, I was doing what you told me to."

"Someone told me you two went out for lunch together two days ago, explain!" She seemed angry.

"Once again, just getting to know each other, nothing happened."

"The only reason he is here is for peace, do not fall for him or you will be banished!" I couldn't believe what I was hearing. My own mother would banish me.

"Yes mother." She leaves the room and I call Mon-el.

Mon-el- Hello?

Me- Mon-el, I think my mother knows about us, I don't know how, I think there may be someone watching us.

Mon-el- Okay, stay in your room, I will be there in a minute.

I hang up the phone, and he wasn't kidding, I heard a knock on the door and I opened it to find a crying Florin. He looked like he had been crying for awhile."Florin, what's wrong?" He walks in, shuts the door and locks it.

"How could you do this to me Kara? I thought we were best friends."

"We are, I don't know what you're talking about."

"Oh so you're going to lie to me now. I know, I saw you and him on the bed." He was starting to scare me.

"Me and who?"

"Who do you think, that filthy Daxamite!" He yells and I take a step back.

"No, it's not what you think."

"Oh yeah, I saw your there on the bed, kissing him and smiling, you loved having his hands all over your body. It made me sick." He pushed me up against the wall.

"No Florin, please stop." He slapped me."FLORIN! GET OFF OF ME."