I'm Yours, Always

*Mon-el's POV*

Kara and I were laying in bed and she was asleep. I just stared at her beautiful face for what seemed like forever. You wouldn't think that she has the weight of the world on her shoulders by how peaceful she looks. I don't know what the problem is, but I couldn't sleep. I have a feeling in my gut that something bad is gonna happen today and I'm worried. I didn't realize kara had woken up and she was staring into my eyes.

"You're watching me sleep?" She said.

"Yeah, so?" I say smiling.

"It's creepy." I laugh a little.

"It's romantic." I stare off into space and the room stays quiet for a minute.

"Penny for your thoughts?" I look back down at her.

"I'm not sure they're worth that much."

"What's up?"

"I'm just, have this feeling that something bad is gonna happen and I can't wash it away." She sits up and grabs my face.

"Nothing is gonna happen, we will be fine. Just try to get some sleep, okay." I nod.

"I love you kara." She kisses me.

"I love you with all my heart Mon-el." She sits back a little and I put my head in her lap. She plays with my hair until I fall asleep.

A little while later I get up and can't find Kara.

"Kara?" There's no answer. Then I hear a knock on the door. I open it and there is another room on the other side."What the hell?"

I look around and I walk through this hall. In the next room I see a woman on top of this man, kissing him. I walk next to the bed and I see her face.

"Kara, what the hell are you doing!?" She stops to look at me, but when she does she laughs and he joins her.

"Oh I'm sorry, did you want to join us?" I finally see the man's face and it's florin. He gets off the bed and turns into this giant beast. He slashes at my chest and Kara just sits there in amusement.

"Haha, you need to keep going baby, and mon-el you need to wake up."

"What?" She leans down and gets right in my face.

"I said WAKE UP!!" When she yells she turned into some zombie creature thing.

I open my eyes and sit up really fast. My chest is heavy and I feel my heartbeat throughout my whole body.

"Kara? KARA?!" She comes running in the room.

"Hey babe, what's wrong? What is it?" She asks, and all I do is grab her by the waist and hug her. I hide my face in her stomach while she hugs my head. She grabs my face and makes me look up at her."Did you have a nightmare?"

"It felt so real." She sits next to me and rubs my back.

"Explain it to me." I turn my body to face hers and I grab her hands.

"I woke up in our bed and you were nowhere to be seen and I heard someone knock on the door, but when I opened it all I saw was a hallway. I followed it and it lead me to another room." My breathe becomes shaky.

"Hey, just breathe. You can tell me."

"In that room I saw you on top of florin and you were kissing and touching him. You looked at me with hatred in your eyes and laughed." I felt a tear go down my cheek and she wipes it away. By now i see her crying too."Anyway, he got off the bed and turned into a beast. He started slashing my chest with his claws and you yelled at me and told me to wake up and when you did you looked like you had been dead for months." She doesn't say anything but she hugs me.

"I'm sorry, I hope you know I would never do anything like that to you."

"I know, but it just felt so real and I thought for a second you had given up on me." She sits in my lap and hugs me.

"I will never give up on you Mon-el."

"I know this may be asking for a lot, but could you not go see Florin today? Or if you do at least let me come with you?"

"I would feel much better if you came with me anyway." I smile.

"Okay, good."

"Do you think you could get some sleep now?" She asked.

"I'm too wired now."

"Well, wanna go be superheroes? Kal is at Alex's so we are good to go."

"I would love to be your partner in crime, but first." Before she can get up I pull her back down and kiss her passionately."I hope you're mine, Kara Zor-El."

"I'm yours Mon-el, always." She pulls me back down on top of her and we kiss for awhile. After we go kick some alien ass we call it a night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it took so long you guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Stay cool forever!

-Haydyn😊