Farewell!!

*Kara's POV*

Me and Kal were sitting on the couch watching TV while Mon-el was cleaning up dinner. Suddenly my super hearing kicks in and I pick up something outside.

"Hey, I'll be right back." I open the window and fly onto the roof."What do you want now and really, at this hour?"

"So, I assume you told Mon-el I'm here."

"Of course I did." He looks down.

"And I also assume that you still don't trust me."

"No, I dont."

"I understand."

"Is that it?" He looks confused.

"What?"

"Don't play dumb, why are you here?" He gets closer.

"Stay the hell back before I call Mon-el." He steps back.

"I want one thing."

"I'm waiting."

"I want you to kiss me." I roll my eyes. "Here me out okay, if you feel nothing, no spark or any sort of gut feeling that I have changed than I will leave."

"Why would I do that?"

"Because I know that you want to."

"Well then... I guess your wrong because there is nothing I want to do less." I fly back into the loft.

"You okay?" I walk to Mon-el, grab him behind his neck and kiss him fiercely.

"Never better." He smiles at me. Oh Rao, he is going to be the death of me.

"Time for bed?" I nod and I grab Mon-el's hand.

I take a quick shower and when I get out I see Mon-el already asleep. I kiss his head and lay down on the other side of the bed.

*Florin's POV*

I waited outside the loft until everyone fell asleep. She left the window open a crack without realizing it. I was getting that kiss whether she wanted it or not. It's the only way to make her fall in love with me. I float over to the bed so I don't make any noises. I see her asleep on it and she looks so beautiful. I start to float closer to her. I lightly touch her face with my fingers. I lean down and brush my lips against hers. She doesn't really move, so I kiss her a little harder. I see her start to wake up.

"Mon-el?" She opens her eyes all the way and sees me. She sits up and punches me. "Mon-el, wake up!" He turns the light on.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" He gets out of bed.

"He was kissing me while I was asleep."

"You need to leave before I rip you to shreds." I quickly get up and fly out of the loft.

"That should get her to fall in love with me again." I pull this empty vile out of my pocket. I had previously put the liquid on my lips.

*Kara's POV*

"You okay?" Mon-el asks.

"Yeah I'm fine, Don't worry." I kiss him, but when I do I feel a jolt of electricity.

"Did you feel that?" I nod and touch my lips.

"Maybe it's nothing."

"Maybe, are you sure he didn't have something on him that can effect you?"

"I don't know, it's possible I guess." He walks over to me and kisses me fiercely. "What was that for?"

"Just making sure you still love me." I laugh.