Nobody Said it Was Easy

*Mon-el's POV*

I was walking around the D.E.O. and I stumbled upon Kara locked in a cell. "Kara?"

"Hello Mon-el." She smirks.

"Why are you in a cell?" Se makes a confused look on her face.

"Oh um-- I was helping the janitorial staff clean and I accidentally locked myself in here. Can you help me?" I laugh.

"Yeah, no problem." I go to the door and open it.

"Thank you, lover." Next thing I know I am being hit in the back of the head.

*The Red Daughter's POV*

I am staring off into space when Mon-el tumbles into the room. "Kara?" I wonder why he called me that.

"Hello Mon-el." I smirk.

"Why are you in a cell?" Did CADMUS actually succeed in erasing his memory? Maybe I can actually trick him into letting me out. It wouldn't be that hard, I've done it before.

"Oh um-- I was helping the janitorial staff clean and I accidentally locked myself in here. Can you help me?" He laughs.

"Yeah, no problem." He goes to the controls to let me out. As soon as he hits that button I run out and hit him so he falls unconscious.

"Thank you lover." I drag him and put him in the cell. I lock it up and I sneak around the D.E.O. to get out. Right as I'm about to make a run for it, Supergirl flies in. I use my super hearing to listen to what she's saying.

"Have you heard anything from Mon-el?" She asks.

"No, actually that's why I came. I was gonna run a few tests to see if they did anything else besides mind wipe him."

"I'll go check his old room." Kara says and Alex nods. As they walk by me, I slowly move away. They turn the corner and while no one is looking I run for the balcony. I jump off and fly to the bunker.

*Kara's POV*

We went to search for Mon-el in his old room, but he wasn't there. We were walking past the room containing the red daughter when I notice Mon-el in the cell, unconscious. I quickly open the door and try to wake him. "Mon-el." I tap his face. "Mon-el, wake up. You need to remember, cause I'm p--" I get cut off by a loud bang. I run out leaving Mon-el. "What happened?"

"A bomb."

"A bomb?" Then it suddenly gets hard to breathe. "Alex-- I can't--" I grab my throat.

"Winn, Kara can't breathe, what was that?"

"Kryptonite bomb."

"Oh great, come on." We go to the med-bay and I lay down while Alex puts a mask on me. "This was for just in case. Glad we made it." I pass out before I can say anything.

*Alex's POV*

"Winn, there is still too much Kryptonite in her system. How do we flush it out?"

"You can't, you have to clear the air of kryptonite."

"Get on it!" I yell while J'onn runs in the room.

"What happened to Kara?"

"The air was raided with kryptonite."

"How do we clear it?"

"Winn is figuring it out." Kara randomly starts seizing. "KARA!"