Reverse Effects

*Kara's POV*

"It's been a couple days since we've seen him, maybe he's waiting for me to come to him." I say to Mon-el.

"What if it's a trap?"

"I don't know, maybe if I just play along he will think I'm under his spell."

"Yeah then what, then he will have you. You will be with him."

"I'm not gonna be with him, I'm just gonna see what his plan is. If things go too far I'll stop it. But in order for this to work I'm gonna have to do what he says."

"I know, but just don't forget about me."

"I could never, you're my husband and I love you."

"I love you." He pulls me in for a delicate kiss. "How about one more night of fun before you go see him?"

"Sounds amazing." He kisses me and kisses down my neck and in between my shoulder blades. I grip onto the hair on the back of his head as he kisses me. I lift his shirt off and he does the same for me. When he does he just stares at my body.

"You have a beautiful body Kara, don't be ashamed of it." I nod and pull him closer to me. Our lips collide in a fierce manner. I can feel my cheeks warm up. He lifts me up and takes me to the couch, laying his body on top of mine. We have that last night of fun all night. The next morning when I wake up, I am on the bed. I smell something coming from the kitchen.

"What is that smell... oh is that hashbrowns? And bacon. And biscuits. And oh is that a poached egg. Where did you learn how to poach?" I smile.

"Turns out books have a lot more information than youtube, who knew?" I lose my smile. "You nervous for today?"

"Does it show?" I say sarcastically.

"Look at me." He wraps his arms around me. "You are gonna go be with Florin for awhile and we're gonna find out what he really wants. You will be back here and in my arms before you know it."

"Why do you sound so sure?"

"Cause I know we are meant to be. I will never stop loving you."

"You take my breath away."

"Is that a good thing?"

"Yes, that is a very good thing. It means I love you so much."

"Oh, well in that case." He kisses me. "You take my breath away too." I wrap my arms around him and hug him tightly. He rubs my back and digs his face into my neck. "I am gonna miss you so much while you're gone."

"I know I should be going now but I don't want to let you go."

"Come on." He holds out his hand and I take it. We walk to the window and he opens it. "Go do your thing." I hug him one last time before flying out to find Florin.

*Florin's POV*

It has been a couple days since I gave Kara that potion so she should be here any time now. I am sitting thinking about krypton when I hear a loud bang on the door. I run to it to find Kara.

"You came."

"Of course I came."

"There is something I need to give you before we start this thing." I go back inside and grab the necklace I made. I had to be really careful with it because it's effects are dangerous. I'm calling it red kryptonite. I put the tiny red stone in a little she'll on th necklace. When Kara touches it, it should make her different. "Here you go." I hold it up for her to look at it.

"It's beautiful, do you mind?"

"Not at all." She lifts her hair up and I put it around her neck. She turns around and looks at me and I see her eyes flash red. "Kara, you okay?"

"Never better." I put my hand on her face. I lunge forward and collide my lips with hers. What surprises me is she doesn't pull back. It must be the potion and the necklace. She wraps her arms around my neck and we fall to the ground. She starts rustling to get my shirt off. When she does she runs her hands all down my body. "I never knew you were so sexy Florin. Maybe if you had shown me back on Krypton we would've been married."

"I'm sorry it took me so long, but now you're finally mine."

"You know, you did some very bad things to me on Krypton. I think you should be punished."

"Whatever makes you happy Kara." She crashes her lips against mine and starts kissing down my body. She looks down at me one more time and her eyes are red. We spend the night doing stuff...