We Have The Guts To Be Vulnerable

Sorry guys, I made a mistake and i put two chapters on one. This is part of the thing you already read.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Alex's POV*

"KARA!" I yell, as a loud ringing was coming from the heart monitor. "GET ME A CRASH CART!" Doctors come running in. They tried and tried to get her heart beating but nothing worked. It was the kryptonite. One thought came to mind. Mon-el. I run to the bed he was unconscious on. "Mon-el, you have to wake up." he doesn't move. "MON-EL, KARA IS GONNA DIE DAMNIT. NOW WAKE UP!" His eyes shoot open.

*Mon-el's POV*

I don't know what happened. I was helping Kara out of a cell and next thing I know I'm in this other world. I didn't recognize the place, but it was beautiful. I walked around, looking at all the different varieties of trees and plants. I walked around this giant tree and found a woman sitting on a picnic blanket. I hadn't seen her face until I walked around her.

She looks at me, "Mon-el hi." She smiles and gets up. I didn't recognize the woman, but she was breathtaking. She walks over to me and brings me down by the neck to kiss her. "I missed you." She nuzzles her face into my neck. While hugging her, I feel something weird against my stomach. It felt like a tiny punch or something.

"What was that?" She pulls back and looks at her stomach.

"He's just excited that his daddy is here." She smiles.

"He?" I say.

"Our baby Mon-el." Then out of nowhere I see flashes of her in a white dress. "Here, feel." She takes my hand and presses it against her baby bump. I left it there for a minute and felt a tiny kick. I've never smiled so big in my life.

"We're having a baby?" She nods.

"Yeah." A rush of memories hit me. I see us running around this place. We looked so happy. I was playing with her hand when I felt something on her finger. I looked down at it and there was an engagement ring. It felt like I got hit with every type of emotion. All I could see was me and her.

"Kara?" I can't help but let tears flood my eyes.

"What's wrong?" She asked worriedly.

"I'm just happy." She smiles and I lean back down to press a small kiss against her lips. Seconds later, Alex runs up to us out of nowhere.

"Mon-el, you have to wake up!" That confuses me. I'm standing here, wide awake.

"What do you mean, I'm right here?"

"MON-EL, KARA IS GONNA DIE DAMNIT. NOW WAKE UP!" She yells. Next thing I know, I'm back at the D.E.O. with Alex leaning over me. I don't even question her. I get Kara and run all the way out of the city to our apartment. I go through the door and gently lay her on the couch. I take her mask off so she can get fresh air, but nothing happens, so I start CPR. Suddenly, she shoots up, breathing heavily, and holds onto my shoulders for support.

"Kara." I hold her up.

"Mon-el?" She smiles.

"Are you okay?" Her smile fades.

"Not really, but I'll survive." I smile.

"I remember you." Her eyes get glassy with tears. She tries to wipe them away, but her attempts fail.

"Y-- you remember me?" I nod and a few tears fall down my face. I grab her face and pull her up to meet my lips. "I missed you." I smile and bury my face in the crook of her neck. I nibble on her neck a little, earning a giggle out of her. "How-- How did you get your memories back?" I put my hand on her stomach.

"It was our baby." She goes breathless.

"How did you know?"

"It doesn't matter, what matters is we're together. And we are gonna be okay."

"Wait so, what happened. How did we get here?"

"I'm not sure. I was in a dream. It was a beautiful field with so many different plants and trees and I saw you sitting on this picnic blanket. I didn't know it was you at the time, but then I felt our baby's kick and you told me that he is excited cause daddy's home. Almost immediately afterward, I remembered everything. But our little moment was ruined when Alex ran up to me and told me you were gonna die. I woke up and ran you home."

"Home."

"Yeah. I'm really sorry Kara. I can't believe I ever forgot about you." She shakes her head.

"It's okay, I had faith that you would remember. But I have to be honest, I was really scared when you didn't remember be-- because I thought I would have to raise this baby on my own." My heart breaks at the sight of her crying. I pull her into a tight embrace.

"Even If I never got my memories back, I would've fallen in love with you again. There is nothing on this Earth that could ever stop me from loving you. I actually remember when I first got out of CADMUS and you were hugging me and I just didn't want to let go. My heart knew something my brain didn't. I'm sorry it took so long for me to remember, but I'm here and nothing is ever going to stop me from loving you. I belong in your arms Kara, I believe it's why I was born. You will always bring me back." I smile.

"Aw Mon-el." She let a few tears fall down her face as she pulls me into a passionate kiss.

"I love you so much Kara."

"I love you. That just makes me want to marry you all over again again." We laugh.

"Again again?"

"Well, we've been married twice now, therefore, again again." I nod in understanding.

"Hey um-- I don't want you to be afraid to tell me anything. Turns out, knowing that you are pregnant brought me out of whatever the hell that was."

"I know, I'm sorry. I just didn't think you would want a child. I thought that telling you would hurt you, considering you didn't even know who I was."

"I'm gonna be honest, I never even thought of having a baby. Back on Daxam you didn't give birth, all you needed was a few strands of DNA and abracadabra you were born. I only ever started thinking about children when you came into my life. You were so pure and full of love. I knew that having a child with you would be a long shot because when we first met we weren't on the best terms. But I knew someway you were going to be the mother of my child. That's how I see it. That's how I've always seen it. Ever since that day at the pool back on Krypton."

"You were really cocky then." We laugh.

"I took a big risk in massaging your back. You were just laying there, you looked so irresistible." I lean closer to where my lips brush against hers when I talk. "I admired you from afar because if I had gotten to kiss you, I never would've stopped." She gulps. "Believe it or not," I put my lips next to her ear, "If I would've kept massaging you, that wouldn't of been the only amazing thing that happened that day." My voice turns to a whisper. "I would've run my hands all over your body. And when you told me to keep doing what I was doing, it turned me on. I wanted to rip your clothes off then and there."

"Okay kiss me now." She forcefully pushes her lips against mine. After a second I pull back.

"Eh." I get up.

"Ah." We laugh and she gets up and we start kissing again.

"It was fate that brought us together. And I know that you don't believe in that kind of stuff, but I do. I believe we were made for each other. After everything that happened with Florin and Nicole, we somehow ended up here right back in each other's arms. Never doubt that I will love you til I take my last breath. You are stuck with me, whether you like it or not."

"I think I could be okay with that."

"Good, cause I'm pretty sure that I would die if you felt differently. I love you so much Kara." She inhales deeply.

"Those are the best words I've heard all day." We lay down in bed and stay in each other's arms. Alex called an hour or two later saying they cleared the kryptonite from the D.E.O. and we could come back if we wanted. But we stayed at home, with Kara in my arms and my hand resting on her stomach. I knew that it would be awhile before the baby came but I also knew that I was gonna love it unconditionally.