Thought Provoking

*Ten Minutes After Kara Was Taken*

Alex and Mon-el had just got back their stability. They had searched the entire place for Kara, but they knew in their hearts that Florin had taken her far away from there. Mon-el was more worried that this would cause Kara to stress and it would cause her to go into labor.

"Alex, I don't care what we have to do, we need to find Kara," Mon-el couldn't stop panicking, Alex swore he was going to hyperventilate.

"I know, I know. But there's nothing we can do right now. Winn is running the facial recognition software right now. All we can do now is wait to hear anything," Alex raced over to Winn to ask for an update.

"Nothing so far, but we'll find her I promise," Donak had just gotten to the D.E.O. He hadn't heard anything that happened, so he came in thinking Kara was in labor ready to give birth. He's not wrong, Kara was in a hospital not far from National City.

"Hey, what's going on, you okay?" Donak pulled a panicked Alex into his arms. He softly played with her hair to calm her down.

"Kara came into the D.E.O. because something caused her to collapse at her loft, but Florin showed up here. He took her Donak, he took Kara," Donak didn't know what to do. He had never been in this situation before. Obviously he's been through a lot, but he was always by himself. He didn't have anyone he cared about besides Mon-el and his adoptive parents.

"Okay hey, look at me," Alex focused on his words. "We are going to find Kara, do you understand. I will do everything in my power to get her back here. I'll go patrolling around National City tonight. I need something from you though," Alex nods, telling him to continue. "I need you to stay with Mon-el. Don't let him leave your sight," Alex nods in response. "He has lost Kara too many times, Florin kidnapped her on Krypton, he brainwashed her on Earth and now. And it's ten times different now, because she's pregnant with his baby. So whatever happens, do not leave his side."

"Okay I won't, I promise," Alex grabs his face. "Thank you for calming me down," Donak nods.

"What else was I gonna do. Like it or not, you are my family now, all of you are and I will do whatever it takes to protect my family," Alex brings him down to meet her lips. "I'm gonna talk to Mon-el before I leave, he's not in a good state. So remember, no matter what he says, it's just because he is lost without Kara. I want to warn you, he might get mean," Alex frowns. " What I'm trying to say is, be careful. Don't try to hold him back if he wants to leave."

"Okay, I promise," Alex and Donak share one last kiss before he runs off to find Mon-el. He searched the D.E.O. until he finally found him in the training room.

"Hey, you okay?" Mon-el turns to glare at him.

"You did not just ask me that," Mon-el's glare turns into a death stare. "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON! KARA WAS TAKING FROM ME, AGAIN! FLORIN TOOK HER FROM ME AGAIN! No matter what I do, he is always one step ahead of me," Mon-el starts punching the wall. Donak runs over to him to pull him back.

"Hey," he tries to get Mon-el's attention but he doesn't budge, he just keeps punching. "HEY, LOOK AT ME! WE ARE GONNA GET HER BACK! But you need to cool down first. Listen, I'm gonna patrol and look around National City for he--" he gets cut off by Alex running in the room.

"DONAK!" he quickly turns around to see Alex running his way, with her phone in hand.

"What, was is it?" Alex takes a minute to breathe.

"It's my mom, Eliza. She called me to inform me that Florin called her and told her to meet him in a secret location. She texted me the details, we gotta go. Now!" he turns to Mon-el.

"Stay here Mon-el," Mon-el gets mad again.

"Are you kidding me, if there's a chance she knows where Kara is, then I'm coming. NO QUESTIONS ASKED!" Donak nods.

"Fine, but we go now," they all get ready to meet at the location. Once they finally make it there, they hide behind junk clamored together in a corner. They wait about twenty minutes until Eliza finally shows up. Not long after, Florin shows up too.

"Eliza, thank you for coming," Eliza just glares at him.

"What happened to you, why are you so broken?" the room is silent for a brief minute.

"Never mind, I need you to come with me."

"Why would I do that?"

"Because it was kara's request that you be there at the hospital with us, she's in labor with our baby," Mon-el wanted to walk up to him and rip his heart out, but he fought the urge.

"Why wouldn't she ask for Mon-el, her husband?" Florin scoffs.

"He has superpowers, I'm not about to risk it. Anyway, are you coming or not?"

"Of course, where is it?"

"It's the Midvale hospital, why?" she came up with an excuse quickly.

"Just wondering where you're taking me." Florin and Eliza fly away to Midvale. Donak turns to talk to Mon-el, but he's already gone.

"We have to get to Midvale before Florin does," Donak picks Alex up and heads toward Midvale at his fastest speed. Mon-el arrived at the hospital before anyone else.

"Excuse me, I'm looking for a Kara Danvers," he tells the desk person.

"Sorry, family only sir," Mon-el gets impatient.

"I am family damnit, she's my wife," the nurse quickly looks up kara.

"Room 204 on the 2nd floor," Mon-el nods.

"Thank you," he makes his way toward the room. All he needed was to see that she was alright. He opened the door and...