NOTES

Hello everyone!~ I'm sorry for suddenly inserting myself in here, but it's been a while y'all~ I haven't updated much because of the loads of school works I'm having with me plus with all those moments I wanted to update but came out with nothing due to some writer's block and I'm really sorry for that. I would just like to thank everyone whose been supportive and is patiently waiting for my every update I hope I could give back some happiness to all of you through my stories and I really want to hear from you. Your suggestion, perceptions about my books and many other concerns. My inbox is always open for you to drop by whether we talk about my stories or plainly to become friends, I would be glad to have the latter one as the reason. I can also answer your questions too. :)

For those you my dear readers, some of you might caught up on the clues I've been giving out on each of the books on which member's next and what kind of stories they're about to unfold. As of now, I'm really wishing to finish every SVT Members' story this year and produce another series for another boy group which I haven't decided with but as you can read in my stories, you might have a hunch on which boy groups are possible. I would be glad to hear suggestion of that from all of you. :)

To my family and friends who keeps on encouraging me on continuing to write and update, thank you~ To my dear readers, all the good things and greatness towards you~ Thank you very much! I hope you enjoy the rest of the story and the whole series itself! God bless!

xxx