33: SEA

Jae Kyung started unpacking after Jeonghan left. She started to arrange her things then moved to his husband's.

She doesn't know until when will they stay at the resort, but she hope she brought enough clothes with her. But compare to her, Jeonghan bought just few stuffs. He just packed a few shirts, sweater, jeans, shorts and . . . swimming trunks.

She picked up one. Wow. It looked small. Will it fit Jeonghan? Thinking about Jeonghan wearing it . . . Girls would swoon over him.

She hurriedly brushes the image off her head and moved to change. Bringing with her a pair of bikini and a mini dress with the same color, she entered the bathroom.

She took her clothes off and put on her bikini. Her eyes halted in the mirror and stared at the image of her.

She still had that slim figure, tiny waist, small cup breasts, wide hips and long legs. Jeonghan said she had the body of Aphrodite — the body men would die to have and women would kill for. He always says that before because of her low self-esteem. He would always make her feel good about herself, and he loved all of her. He had loved her.

She caressed her stomach up to where the huge scar was located. Jeonghan will see it if she won't cover it properly. Her bikini wasn't high enough to cover up the scar. She hasn't bought a one piece yet since she doesn't have to and she doesn't know a place to wear it. She had too much to think about before.

Well, she just has to keep her clothes on or avoid swimming on day light. She doesn't want to ruin this vacation because of her carelessness. If Jeonghan would ever find out, she wanted it to be just between them — that is if the destiny will permit her.

But she knew perfectly that she cannot manipulate fate. Only the circumstances.

Jae Kyung picked up the mini dress and put it on when she's already outside the bathroom. Then she found her phone ringing. It was Nauen who was calling.

"Nauen ah!" She happily greeted.

"Hey! How have you been? You haven't called for a long time."

She cracked a smile at the sad tone coming from her friend. She knows Nauen was just acting out. "I'm sorry. I just got all busy. How about you? Mina?"

"She's at her clinic. I just finished my check up schedule for today that's why I called you. Oh, yeah! How's your restaurant? Isn't it finishing yet?"

"It's already starting. Maybe next week, everything will be done. But there are still many things to be done. I haven't hired any staffs yet

"That would be done fast. Mr. President is there to help." Nauen giggled. She heard someone talking and she knew it was Mina.

"Ah, right Mina has a plan. An outing next week. Her birthday's around the corner and she's been wanting to go for a swim."

"Outing?" She bit her lip as she thought about how to tell them. "Uhm . . . well . . . I can't. I'm out of town now."

"Ey! You're just with Mr. President, right?" Naeun was teasing her at the other line. "Well, then it's a shame. We're excited for it thought and since its weekends too."

"You don't have schedules over the weekend?"

"On Sundays were closed."

She thought about the place. It won't hurt to invite her friends right? Besides, as what Jeonghan said, it's open now for other people.

"But maybe you can come here. It's Mina's birthday and I'm sure Jeonghan would understand."

"Where is that? Where are you now?"