37: ZILCH

Jae Kyung silently followed Jeonghan to where the others were. She trailed behind him with her head down, her hands clutching his jacket on her chest. She's still thinking about what she just heard and saw.

Eunha was apologizing, because he did something that made Jeonghan so mad like that. Maybe that's why Jeonghan was kind of furious the day Eunha came.

She doesn't want the things she heard to play on her mind. Really, she did not. But her head couldn't leave them alone. She still thought about what Jeonghan said.

He said Eunha ruined things for them. Them who? Who is he referring to? Why was he so angry if Eunha only wanted was to protect him?

Her eyes moved to Jeonghan and starred at his back. His back looked angry. His anger could be seen on how he walks. It's there on his jerky strides and stiff posture.

Why is it like that? It's not her fault, Jeonghan's not angry with her, but she felt like he is. She felt like he's also angry with her too.

It's absurd thinking or feeling like that. She doesn't have to feel that way. She doesn't have to.

But his rage felt like a box isolating her, crowding her. She felt like running away to breathe some air.

Seungkwan and the other were having fun. Jisoo was playing the guitar and Soonyoung was singing a children's song and the others are singing with him too.

"Are there still left there?" Cheol asked Jeonghan.

"Nothing. I got everything." Jeonghan answered and let go of the case.

Seungcheol immediately got some cans and tossed it to the others.

She then seated on the sand next to Mingyu and pulled her cardigan sweater. The wind is cold tonight. She should've worn a thicker top.

"You're cold?"

She turned to Mingyu and she saw him removing his jacket.

"Here, put this on."

"I'll do it." She stopped him when he stood up and put it on her "I'll do it." She repeated while smiling. She watched Jeonghan open a can of beer and drank from it while standing.

She just let the jacket on her shoulders and hugged her knees. Maybe then, she could warm herself and lock out the cold.

She saw Taerin coming. "Is Eunha here?" She asked after sitting next to Seunghceol. "She's not at her room."

Jae Kyung glanced over at Jeonghan. He was wiping his mouth with his arms, his glinting eyes were staring furiously at the ground. She knows that look means he's deep in his thoughts.

She wants to go to him and ask him what's wrong but it seems to be a bad idea.

"Who cares?" Irene said who's lying on the hammock. "Let her be. I'm so much fine without her."

Jisoo started strumming another chords. Se watched him and tried to listen. She had to redirect her thoughts away from Eunha and Jeonghan. She has to. Or else, she would start thinking about the wrong things. Destructive presumptions. And she doesn't want that. She doesn't want to be a step before Jeonghan.

Vernon's voice resounded in the air.

saranghaeseo, saranghandaneun mari

bujokhaeseo, geu eotteon mareul kkeonaebwado

Then it was followed by Soonyoung's.

neo hanaman akkideon nal dugoseo eodi gan geoni

naega shireo eoeo jyeoseo meolli gan geoni