14: FRIDAY DARKNESS

Jae Kyung's eyes landed on the man at the stairs. Why is he upstairs? What is he doing there?

Shucks! What if he went inside Jeonghan's room? Did her sister see his things? Especially in the bathroom!

"How long have you been here?"

"Long enough to check the house." Her sister rolled her eye son her and called the man she's with. "How do you find it?" She asked him softly.

The man smiled to her sister while going down the stairs. She saw how the man looked at her and she immediately felt the strands of hair on her neck stood up. She badly wants to cover her whole body even if she's wering enough decent clothes.

"It's very nice." He said with an American accent as he continued to stare at her.

Jae Kyung didn't even realize that he's a foreigner. When he reached the foot of the stairs, that's when she realized how tall he was. He had this blonde hair and pointed nose and a fair skin but she can't decipher the color of his eys since he's quite a distance from her.

He's handsome, yes, but Jae yung just don't like his aura. Where did her sister met this man? She thought all along that the problem between her sister and her husband was all setteled. Did they fight again?

She sighed and contemplaited to talk to James and her sister. If her sister's planning on something, then she must do anything to stop her.

"Eonnie, we need to talk." She pulled her sister to the kitchen. She doesn't want to stay in front of that foreigner because he's giving her goosebumps. Her sister might have picked the wrong person to trust to.

"What is it?!" Her sister pulled herself away from her. "That was rude, Jae Kyung. You know that James is there!" Her sister taunted but she cares less.

"Where did you meet him?"

"Why do you have to know?" She asked irritatedly. "Just give me the title of this house so that we could leave."

She worried on her bottom lip. Her sister crossed her arms on her chest on annoyance. "But eonnie, you can't do tha—"

"Why can't I?! Jae Kyung, I;'m not having a good day just now so don't test my patience!" She said and lends her hand. "Give it to me."

"Because someone already owns this house so I can't give it to you." She almost whispers the words as she saw the surprised look on her sister's face.

"You already sold the house?! Why didn't you teel us?! How about Dad's other assets, did you sell them too?!"

She didn't answer because she doesn't want to lie but she also doesn't want to confirm. She's afraid of what her sister might do if she knows about the truth.

"Where's the money?"

"I p-paid them to the bank." She softly said. She saw how her sister's eyes widened on disbelief.

"All of it?! Where are the others? Don't tell me you gave off everything?!"

She shook her head. Up until now she hasn't check her bank account if Jeonghan already did the payment but she doesn't need to do that. Even if the money Jeonghan deposited on her account is more that her dept on the bank, she will never use it and pay every dept she owes from Jeonghan.

In all terms, she doesn't want to owe anything from Jeonghan because Jeonghan is the kind of person who triples the payment and she's afraid that he'll ask for things beyond her limits.

"My God, Jae Kyung! Don't tell me you paid everything to the bank?!"

When she remained silent her sister cursed. "Damn it Jae Kyung!" She messed her own hair in anger. "Why are you so stupid?! Is your mind really working?! Damn this life!"