Chapter 3: Contracts

Jae POV:

"What? Like how you dropped dad?" Junae sassily remarks and crosses her arms. My heart drops and I can feel a lump building up in my throat. I glare at the little girl and clench my jaw trying my best to hold back from beating the shit out of her. Bambam senses my anger and hides the little girl behind him as if that's going to stop me from pouncing on her. How dare she bring up her father like she knows him? What gave her the confidence to speak up like that?

"Junae that was not cool" Lucas comments with a frown on his face. He shakes his head at his sister and by the look on her face she regrets saying those words but it's too late she's said them and I'm hurting.

"You little... I swear Junae do not make me regret giving birth to you child! Do not make me beat the shit outta you because I will. How dare you bring up your father when I've been the one who raised your ungrateful ass! I dropped him who told you I dropped him? You're too young to know anything so if I were you I'd shut up and move with Uncle Bam because I don't wanna be around you right now!" I shout at her angry that she had the audacity to speak to me like that. Yes I know she can be sassy but there is a line and she's never crossed the line before.

"Jae calm down she probably-"

"No Bam don't defend her, she was wrong and I can't be around her honestly" I interrupt him avoiding all eye contact from Junae.

"Mama please don't be mad at her, you know she can be a bit crazy sometimes. Please forgive her" Lucas begs me looking up at me with his big brown eyes. He always does this, he apologises for his sister and forces me to turn the other cheek but this time it won't work, this time she crossed the bloody line.

"Lucas honey tell your sister that she can apologise on her own" I say to him and he looks down at the floor probably knowing that his sister is never going to apologise.

"Wait Jae, there must be a reason why she said that" Bambam speaks up and pushes Junae in front of him. She looks at the floor and has her head down too ashamed to look at me. "Go on Junae" he encourages her and she takes a deep breath then looks up at me.

"I'm sorry mama I shouldn't of brought up dad, I didn't mean to upset you... well I did mean to upset you but I didn't mean to upset you that much" she apologises whilst twisting her little feet and biting the inside of her cheeks.

"But why did You? Why Junae? I was doing fine not thinking about him and then you had to say that" I respond trying to hold back my tears. I know it's been 6 years but I'll never forget what Jungkook done to me, it's still fresh in my heart and I just don't want to ever relive that pain.

"Its just at school-"

"Junae don't" Lucas cuts her off and glares at her.

"Lucas honey what is it?" I ask him and he sighs then stares at Junae again with a disappointed look on his face.

"Its bring your dad to school next Friday and these kids at school thought Johnny was our dad-"

"I told them he wasn't then Katie said to me that your mama probably dropped your real dad which is why we dad less" Junae finishes off Lucas' story. I just stand there not really knowing what to say, I hate this generation kids grow up way too quickly and know way too much. I can't hide anything from my kids because there will always be someone to poison their minds.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I ask them both.

"No offense Mama but you kinda crazy" Lucas answers as he scratches the back of his head.

"I just got angry because Johnny started talking about how he'd be a great dad-"

"He did what?"