Chapter 30: Horny

Jae POV:

Countless days and nights I've been tossing and turning in my bed restlessly trying my best to keep my mind off Jungkook. Its gotten worse since he's left the house because I hardly see him so all I can do is think about him, I shouldn't be thinking about him I'm with Mika. Mika... that's another issue I can't leave him not now not when he needs me the most, he's been there for me so it's only fair for me to repay him. I know now for a fact that I don't love him the way I do Jungkook which is bad because I don't wanna love Jungkook. He broke me in ways I never thought were possible and now here we are with me only thinking about his dick inside me whilst I moan his name and call him daddy. Shit, I'm getting hot down under I need to stop thinking about him it's not like we are going to get back together, the universe never wants us to be together.

Some shit always happens.

But the thought of his hot smoking wet body on top of my weak fragile body as I cling onto him forcing him to smash me against the wall and pull my hair back causing my head to fall back so he can whisper in my ear "Jae you're my bitch"

"Jae, Jae? Earth to Jae" Mika snaps his fingers in front of my face causing me to jump and bringing me back to reality. Shit I almost forgot I was having lunch with him. I look up at him  and give him an apologetic smile, he doesn't deserve any of this. I should be giving him all of my attention.

"Sorry, I've just erm had a lot on my mind" I clear my throat as I force a smile feeling extremely guilty. How can I be having wet dreams of my ex boyfriend when I haven't even kissed my current boyfriend on the lips yet. This is all wrong and I know it, but I can't break him he's such a nice guy. Maybe too nice, no Jae he isn't Kai calm down.

"Then tell me I mean it is my job to help you when you're stressing, what's the problem Jae?" He asks me with real concern in his eyes making me feel even more guilty because here he is worrying about someone who doesn't deserve his attention or his love.

"Don't worry it's all sorted now" I smile as I take a sip of my coffee but that only makes him roll his eyes at me. Wow I've never seen him do that before.

"I know we are taking it slow but that shouldn't stop you from trusting me" he tells me as he places his hand on mine and begins to rub it but all I can think about is how my body sets on fire when Jungkook touches me. "You can tell me" he adds but I don't wanna tell him not just yet.

"You see it's Junae, she ran away the other day and we found out she was kidnapped by her crazy grandmother" I lie well not about the situation but about why I'm stressing. A lot has been happening well a lot has happened since Jungkook reappeared into our lives.

"Why didn't you tell me I would've been there for you?" He asks me as he furrows his eyebrows and all I can do is shrug my shoulders and give him a smile. "Wait lemme guess, Jungkook was there" he sighs then leans back on his chair looking slightly pissed off. I don't want him thinking that he's less than Jungkook because Jungkook is less than him I just happen to be attracted to cheap things.

"Of course he was, it was his mum that kidnapped her" I laugh trying to lighten up the mood but it doesn't seem to be working leaving me in an awkward position.

"Jae I really hope that you aren't falling for that man because he doesn't deserve you, you are one of the most successful, independent, fearless beautiful woman I have ever met" he compliments me causing me to sigh because I can tell by the look in his eyes that he genuinely loves me but I don't love him even though I know he is good for me.

"Well I wouldn't say fearless, I'm scared of falling in love" I joke making him laugh but inside that joke was some truth. I'm scared of loving someone so much that I can't breathe without them and then they cheat on you and leave you with two kids. "Erm I  left my bag at work I should go" I smile before getting up.