Fire nation Revelation

Katara:POV

As of right now Aang and I are packing all our stuff on Appa. With Sokka still sleeping & Y/N getting water from the lake nearby. Aang clearly showing me his excitement on heading back home after all this time.

Katara: I just hope Aang is ready for truth, maybe I can help understand the Airbender situation. If I explain it to him, without really telling him.

Aang:Wait until you see it katara, the Air temple is one of the beautiful places in the world.

Katara:Aang I know your excited but it's been 100 years since your been home.

Aang:That why I'm so excited, to see what changed.

I just accepted his answer for now, seeing how I couldn't bring myself to tell him the truth just yet. I than see Y/N walking back towards us with water from the lake.

Y/N:Hey guys, I got the all the water containers filled. Are we all set?

Aang:almost we just gotta wake up sokka and we're good to go.

Y/N:(Sighs) I got him

I see Aang jump off of Appa standing between Y/N and sokka.

Aang:Don't worry I got sokka N/N(laughs)

I see Y/N have a annoyed look on his face before letting out a sighs. While I'm smirking at Y/N.

Y/N: what happened to getting to know each other first before you start calling me that Aang?!

Aang:I mean I thought we were already friends     N/N, seeing how I was able to get your necklace back. And that wasn't easy you know.

Y/N: hmmm.... I guess that fair. Just don't overdo it please?

Katara:Oh come on Y/N you have no problem with me calling you that.

Y/N: That because I've known you all my life katara and I only met Aang for a few days! You also know I don't really like that name.

I had to laugh when Y/N said this because I know he may act like he hates the name but I he doesn't.

Katara:Suuurrre you do N/N

I see Y/N was going to say something but stops himself and looks down then back at Aang.

Y/N:(Long sigh)Jus..just go wake sokka and lets go see that temple.

Aang:Sure thing N/N!

Y/N:hn

I see Y/N get on Appa and sit all the way in the back still having that look on his with his arms crossed facing away from me.

Katara: Ahh come on Y/N lighten up, this is good bonding between friends that all.

Y/N:I guess kat

I was about to say something until we both heard sokka screaming

Sokka:Get it off!, get it off!, get it off!

Aang:Alright good, sokka awake guys. Now we can go to the southern air temple.

Sokka:oh come on Aang!

Small Timeskip

Y/N POV:
As katara sit upfront with Aang I'm currently sitting in the back with sokka who is currently trying to find food to satisfy his hungry stomach.