Chapter 4: Hard to Resist

Samira:

"It is becoming hard."I sighed raggedly, I could feel it. These past few days were really getting difficult for me.

All because of THEM.

"Hard? Oh, you mean with your new hubbies?"Brianna giggled as she sat inside the Mess Hall drinking coffee.

I managed to convince the Twins to let me out and have some breathing space. Normally if this were the Mother ship where the unmated Kindreds and the married ones lived together; Leaving without them would have been impossible but since this is the Space Station, the rule became a bit loose since there is no danger to the brides anymore.

Which was the only reason I was allowed to go out as long as I promise not to go near the areas where the unmated Kindred males usually go when they are here at the station.

"Yes. It feels wrong yet...right. I have learned a lot of things about them and somehow they are keeping their promise not to rush me." I told my friend who works in the same field as me.

"That is a great thing then. I know this is your first time trying to make a connection with aliens but trust me when I say that these Kindred warriors are dangerous only to their enemies but with the woman, they want to bond with; they would do anything....and I mean anything to please you. I have been married to my Twins for 3 years and even now I still feel so much more loved compared to my previous relationships." she sighed dreamily, her face was tinged with a blush.

Brianna does look satisfied. She is such a hardworking and cheerful girl too. Her knowledge as a Kindred bride is my guide on how to better understand the Twin Kindred culture.

" They are sweet don't get me wrong....Well, Warring is the gentler and sweeter guy but Strike is all....dark and dangerous plus whenever he touches me, It feels like he would eat me up. It-It's a little intimidating since I have never been touched so intimately." I blushed at what happened this morning meal.

It has been almost a week now since they moved in with me. I thought it would be a piece of cake to maintain the wall I have set up with the guys but somehow, little by little the twins have been slowly eroding that wall.

They really seem to want to get to know me and not just jump my bones for some weird threesome sex. Warring always smiles at me and would do the chores around the living quarters; his touches are always teasing light ones yet I could feel that if I just gave the word, he would go the next step in a heartbeat.

Strike took over the kitchen and the feeding schedule for Cece after I taught him how to use the fridge and the other human appliances. Every morning and night, he would always have some new Kindred cuisine for me to try every time.

But whenever I am helping him in the kitchen; he would often play dirty; kissing me in on my neck and shoulder or even nipping my fingers or ear as his ardent touches left me hot; his voice asking me to just give the word and they would do everything to make me come.

I had to pull away from temptation too many times. Plus it does not help that they only wear sleep pants in the evening and I see their well-muscled built and hard chests whenever I wake up, making me repress the urge to be held by them.

"Oh yeah...so you have never ...with any of your boyfriends?"Brianna asked me a bit surprised.

"Never. My relationship never progressed to the stage where I was comfortable in my own body to have sex with my boyfriends before. Plus there are other issues....like them falling for my sister who is as thin as a supermodel." The memory of it all caused a nasty feeling of insecurity to well up inside me. My baby sister was spoiled and is used to getting what she wanted even if it mean stealing them from her own sister.