Brianna -Extra Chapter 5: - A Proposal

Lean's POV:

"That was..amazing." Our wife sighed dreamily as she lay against us, completely sated in our bed.

After more than half a year without sex; she really went all out and literally sucked us dry of our seed. The hungry way she milked us, her sexy hips shaking and the sensual way she moaned after we emptied ourselves inside her over and over....

I nuzzled her neck and nipped a section of her tender flesh while my brother stroked her rounded stomach as if willing the Goddess to give us offsprings.

"Up for another round?" She surprised us when she challenged us again even after making love all night long.

"Rather eager of you, Brie." My dark twin chuckled as his head lowered to teased her exposed nipples. The strong arousal he was feeling was clear from our mind link "But we won't back down, isn't right....brother?"

"Not if our wife is up to it." I tenderly smiled as I kissed her neck as I stroked her belly, inching downwards till my fingers stroked her exposed wet pussy.

She arched towards us and mewled softly as we went slow this time. Because it seems like she was in a hurry to get pregnant.

We felt it. The smell of arousal and desperation that wafted out of her body....

The look in her eyes when she held her friend's baby girls and the joy she feels whenever we would babysit Soleen and Luna.

But the Goddess has yet to gift us with children. We secretly even confided in our lady's mother who told us that she had a difficult time having children and had to have surgery because she bled profusely and barely recovered after Brianna was born.

Her mother hopes that it would not be the case with our lady.

Secretly, we wished not to let her suffer but she wanted children too and we are powerless before her wishes to make love.

And to think...that a few years ago, she was uncertain about being a wife to two males because of what happened to her.

And I remembered how our timing was bad because she was just betrayed by her betrothed when we proposed to her.

But as Kinded males, we want her so much so we never wanted ro miss our chances with her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Flashback)

"What in hell's name were you about to say to my parents at breakfast? I cannot believe you two!"

She ranted as she paced her bedroom while we sat on the floor rug since she refused to let is sit on her bed, which barely had enough space for us.

Ever since we rescued her from the pouring rain, she was looking at us sharply like we did something wrong.

The And then when we were about to breach the subject of courting her to her parents, somehow she knew and easily dragged us to her room much to the surprise of her mother and father.

"If you have not stopped us. We would have asked their permission to court you."

"C-court..me?"

She stopped pacing and looked at us like we were mad.

"I-I'm engaged."