Chapter 8: A Natural Temptress

Warring:

My heart pounded as I lay back, my legs outstretched because our lady was on all fours and was drenching my cock with her tongue as she licked the undersides and gently massaged my balls until she took at least half of me in her mouth after making sure I was wet enough.

I groaned loudly, my hands clenching against the bedsheets as my hip thrust forward as she began a slow and but sure rhythm. Her sweet mouth was so wet and warm, her attempts were clumsy and slow but somehow it felt good as she changed between sucking and licking me like one of those long Earth-style ice desserts she enjoys. I think they were called a popsicle.

How is she doing brother? My brother teased me through our mental link.

She is...really an innocent but...wait...a minute...she is getting better. Her suction...Unngh...It is..getting firmer...Oh Goddess! I must hold out!

I am jealous but enjoy it while it lasts. My brother told me but before I could answer him...

I have reached my limit and came, long and hard.

"Mmmph!" our lady's muffled sounds made me look down, her mouth was filled to the brim as she sat back and covering her mouth, her eyes were closed and she seems to be struggling to swallow my cum.

"Mi-Milady..." I was going to ask her to just spit it out but she took it in and moaned out loud and grabbed on to my arms as she trembled and shook her plump hips at my brother who looks to be enjoying eating her up from the sounds of his loud licking and hoarse growls.

Until she screamed and stiffened, clawing at my biceps as she thrashed about. I felt my brother's snarl of satisfaction as he sucked every last drop of her juices dripping from her swollen pussy.

When she collapsed after her release, I saw my brother straighten up and wipe off the wetness from his face then he licked his fingers greedily.

"Tired already little lady?" my brother teased her playfully. "Do you need to rest?"

I held our lady who was still struggling to recover from my brother's attack, As I kissed the top of her head, My brother also embraced her from behind until she leaned against him and looked at me with a perplexed gaze.

"Milady?" I wondered if I let out too much into her mouth but it just felt too nice.

"Why does your.....it...tastes like vanilla and fresh cream?" she asked me in a shocked voice.

What? Is she saying my cum tastes like those fluids from the local bovine species they have on Earth? and what the frack is vanilla?

"Well does he taste good little lady?" my brother licked the side of her neck making her groan but she keeps looking at me and down at my still hardened penis which was beginning to grow even bigger under her gaze.

"Y-Yes.....he tastes...really nice. I cannot believe Kindred sperm has such flavor." she blushed and covered her face with her hands, obviously embarrassed. " Ah, I cannot believe I am saying such things...."

Hearing such a thing made my heart beat faster and me to smile as I joined my brother in arousing our lady with teasing licks and kisses until we changed position. Somehow Samira looked even more nervous as my brother lay on his back giving her a view of his erection which was still in his pants.

"Milady..." I position myself and used a hand to press myself against her exposed pussy which made her clench hard. " Do not be nervous around my brother."

"I-I am not." she pulled the waistband of my brother's sleep pants and her lovely eyes went round when she saw that he was even longer and bigger than me though by a few inches only.