Chapter 27: Stubborn Streak

Warring:

Our lady wife is mad.

Not just mad... VERY mad.

Me and my twin were kicked out of our own bed chambers so we had to sleep on the circle mat in the living room while our son slept with his mom.

"What..... just happened?" My brother stared at the while ceiling confused. "I don't understand her at all."

"Let's just go to sleep." I turned over and covered myself with the blankets to sleep, wondering why was she very touchy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Four hours earlier.....

We docked our space cruiser into the Space a while ago and soon enough, a few droids and bots crowded around us for fingerprints and signatures on the usual docking agreements and even registrations for us four including an adoption form and child registration for our son.

After that one of the Council's bots asked one of us to report the situation at Ellesia. Strike volunteered to do that and left our son and wife to me.

"Ah...It feels so good to be home." She stretched her back and arms as she looked at Al'rik who was looking at the Space Station with big round eyes. "This is our home Al, you like it?"

Even in human form, he was so adorable and made these mewling sounds similar to a cat as he stretched his arms out to me. 

"Seems like he wants his mother. " I laughed as I gave him over to Samira as I supervised the unloading our baggages, once they were on route to be transported to our suite. We made our way to the Medical Bay Unit, where all passengers gets their initial check ups before being allowed into the Main Areas of the Station for medical safety.

My vital states were declared normal but the nurse checking my wife's vitals and measurements was gasping in a loud voice filled with excitement. I suddenly felt afraid but when I approached the nurse, she blushed upon seeing me.

"Is..there anything wrong with her?" I rumbled and she shook her head.

"Oh I am sorry, It's just that.....her body has changed." she pointed at the 3-D scan of my wife plus her vitals scan and a few percentage tables. "Ms. William's previous record was that she was a little "overweight" for her age but now due to the diet and activity she had while she was off world, her body proportions are now much better, even better actually even though she has maintained her full curves as well. Fascinating..."

I checked my wife's stats and smiled. All that training with us replaced must of her fats with muscles and since we were in space; her muscles had almost the same gravity as ours which explains why her weight still seems the same if anyone sees her but her fat percentage was lower than her last vital scan.

"I actually feel great Nancy, Thanks for the scan. Is my son okay as well?" she addressed the nurse.

"Wait...Ah there he is. He seem hale and hearty." the nurse pointed to a med bot pushing a floating medical bed where my son was sitting. " Such a handsome boy, Hard to believe he is another alien from far away."

"I know right?" my wife giggled as she took Al and we excited the med bay.

Samira's suite seems to have grown bigger. If anything there was a second floor where the bedrooms were located as well and a small indoor terrace. The base floor still looked the same albeit with a larger kitchen and our bathing chamber's pool grew bigger by a feet.

"Huh....So this was what the Council meant by a small "reward" waiting for us because our mission was a success." I smiled but Samira was beyond  happy as she checked the kitchen and then the new indoor terrace with our son as I checked the nearest tech pad for an update.