Exploring your community.

"Love yo computer, just dinged!" Tessa said, then I walked into the room and looked at her. "What it say?" I asked, just knowing she looked at it like always. "I don't know. I didn't look at it this time." She said, and I looked at her, surprised.

"WOWW, I guess people can change," I said, teasing her as I walked to the desk, sat down, and looked at the computer. "Shut up and read your email." She said smirking. "Tess, I never said it was an email. You little peaker!"

I said as I looked at Tessa then back at my computer as we laughed. "Somebody sent me an email to come to their city. She sent me their crime rate and what I can do to help. Her name is Anissa Pierce." I said, looking at the email.

"So, what do you wanna do?" Tessa asked walking towards me. "It has been bad there and the kids in Saint Louis need a little more responsibility." Tessa looked at me and replied sarcastically  "Ok, mom."

"Shut uppppp, well I guess I need to arrange our flight so let me call Lex." I said as I went into the other room and called Lex. One hour later we were both packing and making calls.

Freedland

"This city is called Freedland?" Tessa asked looking at me like I really knew. "I guess so but ain't shit free bout this enslaved land!" I said and she looked at me like preach! "Don't be trying to have church in this airport, they gone put us out real quick!" "We wouldn't be the first black people being put forced out of an Airport for no reason." I said and Tess agreed.

"So we ubering or we got a ride?" Tess asked and I pointed to a black van and a red Mercedes-Benz. "Our day and night vehicles, what yah think?" I asked, "Red and black, not bad but a little too obvi." Tessa said and I rolled my eyes and we headed to the Airbnb. Once we made it in with our things we unpacked and Tessa went and set up the van while I made dinner.

Hour later

"So are we going out tonight or are we just gonna wait for a little?" Tessa asked and I looked at her like she was crazy while eating my broccoli. "After we eat we can go out but we have to make sure we don't make too much noise just yet." We both looked at each other and laughed. "Us noisy neverrrr." She said trying not to laugh again. Once we caught our composure we continued to eat.