Kinky Boot

"SHE KISSED YOU?!?!" Anissa yelled and we all looked at her. "She kinda kissed all of us just at different times." Jennifer said and I looked at her "Not me sadly and I always wanted to kiss myself." I said and Anissa was still looking at her dad. "What is mom going to say?" Anissa asked her dad.

"Nothing cause she kissed her too." He said and we looked at him shocked. "Damn, I'm getting around arent I! I gotta fix this I'll be back." I said and everyone looked at me "Where are you going?" Everyone asked "Everywhere but first central city."

A day later

"So the siren inside of you became human then decided to destroy the city while trying to destroy your life?" Iris asked looking a little confused "It's not the craziest thing we've heard." Cisco said then he got an idea.

"We already have a name for her Cisco." I said then he looked at me like he wanted to know her name "It's kinky boot. She use seductions to get you then she sends you flying with her siren scream or drowns you."

I said and he looked a little annoyed "It could've been better but it's ok." He said and I looked at them " Look, I have to go get some other friends but if you guys could meet me in Saint Louis that would be wonderful." I said speeding outta the building.

In a matter of moments I went from Central city to Star city and right to the Arrow cave. "Hello everyone sorry I'm a second late but I was just in Central city. I need your help to defeat my evil self." I said and they looked at me.

"An you don't think you can take her with all these powers you have?" Felicity asked "Thing is FeFe, when your fighting yourself and someone as powerful and as immortal as I. Your going to need a little help if not a lot to out smart someone like me. " I said and she smiled

"Look I have to go get some other friends but if you guys could meet me in Saint Louis that would be wonderful." I said speeding away as I went through the multiverse "Supergirl, I need you!" I said then she ran up to me and we hugged "Saint Lovely! What can I do for you?"

She asked then the door opened and it was Alex "Hello beautiful." Alex said "I need your help to defeat the evil sexy version of myself." I said then I spoke to Alex in a seductive manner "An hello Alex ." " Count us in when do we leave?" Alex asked and I grabbed them as I speed us through the multiverse to Saint Louis.

"Were a day early I'm so-." Before I could finish team Flash came speeding through the door one at a time. "I guess we're not." I said smiling as everyone greeted each other then I speed the entire pierce family here and I introduced everyone.

"Now that we all know each other we have to wait a day til-" I stopped before I could finish my sentence "Beat you there?" Flash asked and I shook my head no " I forgot some people but you get team Arrow and I got get the rest?" I asked and he nodded